Looking for online matches?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, My name is Josh and I am just looking for a few people to play with. I would like a xbox server with a few people on it with although I wouldn't be agains playin with just one other player. I am a 100% legit player and will not play on a server that uses the dupe cheat. I like to design buildings and work with redstone. I can build a simple calcuator and love to build pong machines on every server I play on. I also enjoy making auto farms but that will need pistons when the update comes. If anybody has any room on there server feel free to friend me or message me through xbox live (GT: Lamongello). I also have 0 tolerance for griefing so if you have a problem with people destroying your stuff I'd rather not build on your server just for it to get destroyed.

Hey guys,

due to my own failures, I don't have any cactus in my game anymore.

Could anyone give me just one block of cactus, so I can farm them again?

I'll trade - tell me what you want. =)

Gamertag: Thiophen

I don't think that is possible. If it is somebody please corret me b/c my first world I started in local co-op with my wife has 0 cacti and we don't have the heart to start the world over after building a ton of stuff.

Edited by ProfileNotFound

I had posted this on the main page, but I think its more suited here. I'm looking for some creative people to help me fill out my world. I have between 30-40hrs on my castle and underwater glass mine cart and I'm looking to fill out some other areas. If you just want to have a look, feel free to stop by! Must have a mic and no griefing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_3Vta8uno&feature=g-upl]Epic minecraft Xbox castle and underwater mine cart track. - YouTube[/ame]

GT: Q Dawg187

Pretty much new enough player,big ideas but looking for some advanced players to fill in the gaps in both questions and building. Or just anyone looking for fun or help with anything,the game hooked me big time.

GT: P O T T Y T O P

Looking for a few people who wouldn't mind me joining either an existing map or starting a new one. Kind of do my own thing but also happy to help out people building things as well. Would also prefer not to play in peaceful worlds as I just find them a tad bit boring.

Would prefer Australian players if possible just because of the time zone comfort.

Cheers all.

im looking for a few people to come help me with a video (may turn into a youtube series) you can bring friends along, the more the merrier (as long as there is no griefing)

if anyone is interested send me a friends request on xbox live with a message saying "x360a - minecraft video"

GT: M4573RxB0x

(the 0 is a zero)

Hey there, I'm using the map seed gargamel, and have started work in the centre of the map, near where all the sand, cactii, ground layer stone and hills etc all is.

I have made a mine entrance with a giant pickaxe on top of that, a small 1 floor building with a lot of glass on a hill next to it, got a WIP other side of hill, got ground floor done for it, and a basement. Building a minecart track to the very north where the huge mine is, and have built through 2 mountains as to get there as well.

So if anyone wants to help me, feel free to add me, stating its for Minecraft. Feel free to bring your own ideas in, and build as you see fit really. I'm in the UK, online most the time, and have a mic.

Right picture of my world is this...........

I have a world which has a mine track ALL THE WAY round the outside of the map with stops at different sections all along the route which im looking at people to fill.

I will do the stations all the same so you STOP at what ever section of the map you feel you want to build something at. You will build what ever you want and WALL IT OFF that way peeps will need to go round my railroad and then stop at YOUR section which will be named on the signs at that station.

Post a pic/vid on here and send mr a FR if you are intreseted. Plese dont fuck my world up and nick/bulldose what i have done.

EDIT

MIC is a Must so we can chat and i caan talk you though what i have

Hey all i got this game 2day and im sooooo adictive and can see what the hype is all about.

Looking for friends to join me tho to just have a laugh and share some creative ideas. im 24 male so looking for peeps around my age or older just not Kids.

KoftaBhuna

Looking for people still. Have had 1 person join and is regular on my world now. 2 others have had a short burst at building. Since last post, I have added a water slide by my house which a sheep has given a thumbs up too and riden the waves.

I've added quite a bit more now, and want as many people joining and building away as I can get. I won't restrict you when it comes to building whatever you want. I've had several visitors who love what they have seen so far too. All I ask is this: Create what you want, help out if needed, have a Mic and join the Party Chat. There are 2 cave systems I know of so I can point you in the direction of either, 1 was man-made.

I'm UK based, so come join my world, its chilled out and fun to look around. Just send a me a message stating its to play Minecraft.

Looking for people to build something creative with. I have a house with a stairwell down to a cave for supplies when they are needed. I would also like to do something creative with my house, or help you with yours. If you start building on my save you are free to make your own house with personal supplies that wont be stolen, and you can freely join my game whenever I'm online.

People who are creative, mature, and want to build send me a message or a friend request.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

I am a little new to minecraft. I have my first house done build downward to a big open room with a glass view out to the lake and I'm building a roller coaster down into the lake with a glass view out to the other end where i have another house.

I would like someone to join my game and take out these caves with me. I have found a big one and there enemies everywhere and its kinda scary lol. Would like some company, no homo.

ExoticJ