As good as MW2

:confused:Think about this guys there are two other partys that may intafeir with the game and infinityward has always made good cod games. But with new partys making the game bad like black ops at first it was relly good now there are cheats and hacks and glitches not say MW2 didnt have those but black ops is impossible.

I think MW2 had better multiplayer than MW1 (Yes, there were problems but most of the time they weren't an issue) but I thought MW1 has the better campaign.

The OP raises a good point though. I'm very much of the opinion that a good game is made when there is a team of developers all working towards the same goal with an understanding of what they need to do and how to do it. This brings about a sense of cohesion and everything just works better.

When you have lots of different teams working on slightly different things, I find it often causes that sense of cohesion to be lost and the game suffers as a consequence.

I think the real question is "Will MW3 be better than MW1?" We all know it won't be. But i'm willing to give this new dev a chance.

I think this wont ever happen for several reasons...

The first MW was new...there was really nothing like it. Now there are many games with the similar feel to it. The true Modern Combat.

Nothing will ever beat the first time I played COD 4...it was totally amazing...so unless they do something new and never done (which they wont cause this is what sells) it doesnt have a chance.

'As good as MW2'

When was MW2 ever good... Please! These threads get old very fast! :o

It's all relative...

lets say Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is the best.

So if I say hey Nozza, do Hot Dogs tatse as good as Hamburgers, even though you might agree that they do...we all know Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is still the best.

In World at War we saw an overuse in the MP 40, but that wasn't bad. This alone didn't make the game that bad.

In MW2 things had been implemented into the game that would be overused severely. The issues was that they made Grenade Launchers available so early on in all assault rifles, OMA became a n00b tubers favorite perk, The Models were sorely overused, Riot Shield trolls, and Tactical Inserts because there wasn't a kid in every match that wasn't boosting

Black Ops well lets see not so many in this game to complain about. I mean Ghost is overused, Claymores is overused, and other then that I can't really say much the game doesn't have all that much that's overused correct me if I'm wrong

So the thing is MW2 lives in COD4's shadow tell this very day. For MW3 to be any good or worth my time. It has to stand above COD4's shadow, and that is the truth

MP wise, I think it will be better. Just hope they dont add too much kill streaks like they did in MW2( and no 1800's shot guns that are used like sniper rifles! ). As for SP, its going to be tough to top MW2 imo. I mean "No Russian" was huge along with Price launching the nuke(which is my fav part- such a rush). But it looks like Russia goes all out and fights all of europe(Tom Clancy-Red Storm Rising). Wonder what shock and awe moments will be in the game.

As for SP, its going to be tough to top MW2 imo. I mean "No Russian" was huge along with Price launching the nuke(which is my fav part- such a rush). But it looks like Russia goes all out and fights all of europe(Tom Clancy-Red Storm Rising). Wonder what shock and awe moments will be in the game.

I have to disagree, they need to top COD4 and WaW as they are, imo, the best single players of the recent Call of Duty titles.

But that being said I do know people that liked MW2's campaign over COD4 because of all the crazy 'hollywood style' explosions and action.

"All Ghillied Up" is the best mission ever. end of.

'As good as MW2'

When was MW2 ever good... Please! These threads get old very fast! :o

as good as mw2...maybe...as fun as mw2...probably not. There is a big difference betweena game being good and a game being fun. I have said it a ton of times before, but mw2 wasnt perfect, but it sure as hell was fun. I hate the people that are legit 10th prestiges in mw2 and claim the game was crap.

as good as mw2...maybe...as fun as mw2...probably not. There is a big difference betweena game being good and a game being fun. I have said it a ton of times before, but mw2 wasnt perfect, but it sure as hell was fun. I hate the people that are legit 10th prestiges in mw2 and claim the game was crap.

Yeah in my old age the fun factor is key...I mean look at me...Im 31 and sell Insurance...you dont get much more boring then that.

I have to disagree, they need to top COD4 and WaW as they are, imo, the best single players of the recent Call of Duty titles.

But that being said I do know people that liked MW2's campaign over COD4 because of all the crazy 'hollywood style' explosions and action.

"All Ghillied Up" is the best mission ever. end of.

Too each is own. But i will agree with on "All Ghillied Up", thats was a fun 1.

Mw1 AND mw2 had a great campaign. I really hope the single player is as great as both of those. Multiplayer...Im not so sure. I mean yeah mw2 was glitchy and was full of annoying kids( I actually played it for a while yesterday? I never get messages on other games but I got about 5 or 6 "message to all friends and recent players.." messages). But the game was still fun, which is what Black ops lacks at points. I really dont see the cod series "going back" to past titles..they saw what mw2 and black ops can sell. Why change that? Just seems like its gonna stay the same for a while. Then again they can always add "to much". Imagine cod with drivable cars and flying helicopters and stuff like that?

There are a few things that need to be cleared up:

1: NOTHING tastes better than Hamburgers, and certainly not Hotdogs. It was a good argument Carmona, but you can't escape the facts.

Mint Chocolate chip is delicious though.

2: People that go on about OMA and noob tubes ruining the games are a bunch of crybabies that are making a mountain out of a mole hill (a big hole hill, I'll give you that, but still a mole hill). Yes a few people did abuse OMA but I still play this game regularly and I very, very rarely see it. There is such a memory bias here because people die say 200 times in a night and they forget the times they got shot, stabbed or claymore'd. Instead they remember the time they died in what they felt was a unreasonable manner and because that's all they remember, it's the only way they died all night. Therefore everyone was using OMA/DC/Tubes all night and I hate this game and I'm never playing it again . . . yeah, yeah, yeah.

So yes, people can fuck it up. But they don't do it that much.

There are a few things that need to be cleared up:

1: NOTHING tastes better than Hamburgers, and certainly not Hotdogs. It was a good argument Carmona, but you can't escape the facts.

Mint Chocolate chip is delicious though.

2: People that go on about OMA and noob tubes ruining the games are a bunch of crybabies that are making a mountain out of a mole hill (a big hole hill, I'll give you that, but still a mole hill). Yes a few people did abuse OMA but I still play this game regularly and I very, very rarely see it. There is such a memory bias here because people die say 200 times in a night and they forget the times they got shot, stabbed or claymore'd. Instead they remember the time they died in what they felt was a unreasonable manner and because that's all they remember, it's the only way they died all night. Therefore everyone was using OMA/DC/Tubes all night and I hate this game and I'm never playing it again . . . yeah, yeah, yeah.

So yes, people can fuck it up. But they don't do it that much.

You need to play with MC Bob and the rest of us...then you'll see 1 million Noob Tube Kills....I hardly tube but...

I know im probably speaking early.. But i dont think it will top MW2 at all.

Sure all the hacking and toobing will be gone. and that will be good.

I do think it will be a great addition to the MW series and thats why im picking it up. I love the MW series.

But im speaking before ive seen any game play.. Its hard to say. I want it to be the best so i can finally go back to MW online.

:confused: Think about this guys there are two other partys that may intafeir with the game and infinityward has always made good cod games. But with new partys making the game bad like black ops at first it was relly good now there are cheats and hacks and glitches not say MW2 didnt have those but black ops is impossible.

Holy shit. Let me help you there...

Hmm... Think about this guys, there are two other parties that may interfere with the new game, and Infinity Ward has always made good Call of Duty games. But now there are new parties making the game bad much like Black Ops. At first it was really good, but now there are cheats, hacks and glitches. I'm not saying Modern Warfare 2 didn't have those, but (Okay, I don't know what the last statement means, so I can't correct that)

OT: I found Black Ops to be a great game. Don't know what you are talking about. Treyarch has patched many, many glitches, bugs, and the like and I believe recently they did release one as well to fix some exploits in the Call of the Dead DLC. The game has been treated too much perhaps, which is what I found to be it's weak point, as in they nerfed things to the point where half the guns weren't fun to use or worth using.

I think IW will do their own thing, if there are "other parties" interfering, let's just hope it doesn't make the game bad. I'm trying to steer clear of the hype surrounding it, but all I know is I have some faith in IW. Not as much as in Treyarch, but still, I have faith.

I'm not very fond of either of you right now.

LoL

I really do find the n00b tubing OMA combo to be commonly used, but a game was not meant to have explosions as it's predominant theme. It's like throwing fuel on the fire, but you know what the only really fun I had with n00b tubing was when they had the infinite ammo glitch.

I'm not very fond of either of you right now.

I'm hurt. My first game back in 2 months I had 3 noobtube kills and went 18-0.

That seems harsh...you wouldn't have to tube...if anything you'll do real good cause the opposing team goes crazy trying to kill Bob and Rocker...like shooting fish in a barrel.

I actually think I player better when I dont tube, but the rest of the team doesnt play as well.