Xbox live messages all gone?

Akuza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not this problem in particular, i had all of my messages from the past few days (actually i was setting up an event for halo3 tonight).

however, i cannot delete messages or send them. after finishing and selecting "send" the console will just display that loading circle for 30seconds then give me some BS error message. when i try to delete a message it says 'service temporarily unavailable!?"

i had to push the event back because i could not get thru to half the people, and hardly anybody showed. the few friends i talked to today noticed that the response time on everything is very slow.:(

maybe someone can give insight?

not this problem in particular, i had all of my messages from the past few days (actually i was setting up an event for halo3 tonight).

however, i cannot delete messages or send them. after finishing and selecting "send" the console will just display that loading circle for 30seconds then give me some BS error message. when i try to delete a message it says 'service temporarily unavailable!?"

i had to push the event back because i could not get thru to half the people, and hardly anybody showed. the few friends i talked to today noticed that the response time on everything is very slow.:(

maybe someone can give insight?

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Sending text, voice or video messages to other Xbox LIVE members

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

As provided in the link by siamese snake