Xbox LIVE Rewards - My Achievements

iBuzz7S

Well, it is now live.

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/6192/capturejvm.jpg

Be sure to read the fine print before committing any time to this reward.

* Birthday Gift (approximate retail value ("ARV"): $0.25 USD)

** You must have and maintain an eligible Xbox LIVE Gold membership and the applicable Gamerscore for the appropriate tier by the first of every month in order to be eligible. Limit: Up to 30,000 Microsoft Points can be earned per account for the entire Offer Period. Please see Terms and Conditions for details.

For more information, visit the rewards page
here.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, they're pretty terrible lol. Better than nothing, but barely! I assume it doesn't mean you have to earn 25k points every month for Legend, just have that much GS already?

Edit - Just logged in and looked. They're all unlocked for me, so I guess I'll be getting a birthday gift soon since my birthday is next Friday. I cannot wait lol.

Seriously thats it? I get a whopping 2% back and probably a birthday hat for my avatar come next march. *slow clap*

Unless they are testing the waters for betters things *fingers crossed* lol

Yea, doubtful but fingers crossed anyway. 2% is pretty pathetic really, like 20 points back for every 1k you spend. Woopdifuckingdoo. Like I said before, better than nothing, but barely. Since October is my birthday month, I'll try and remember to let everyone know what I get. I hope it's superduperawesome! Blatantly won't be though.