How 2 Aim on Expert ?

I played through this Game on Medium first, now I started my Expert Run and man this is a pain in the Ass, with the red dot missing i always fail. Could Someone Explain me how 2 Aim without the red hitmarker

I take it you don't understand the effects of gravity and wind on bullets? It's quite simple really.

Just line up your target according to how fast the wind is blowing and in which direction. You can see this meter along the top. Next you need to adjust for distance. If you able to see your target clearly, you probably don't need to adjust much vertically. Over greater distances you will need to push up more.

Takes some getting used to, but playing games like Sniper Elite V2, Battlefield 3, etc. teach you these things.

• 2 weeks later...
Takes some getting used to, but playing games like Sniper Elite V2, Battlefield 3, etc. teach you these things.

Actually they don't at all, BF3 imparticular. It also depends on the settings used while playing them, obviously in this it does and the previous one as expert removes all help.

That red dot you used so much while playing through medium (seems you used it perm almost or had alot of misses) should of given you a good idea of how long shots work at the very least, wind is random every single time so thats harder to judge, what worked for me probably won't for you for a specific shot. But you should of gotten an idea that 80% of the time there is a rough sweet spot aiming slightly above, to compensate for drop, and to the right, might of been my game again but i almost never had wind that was blowing the other direction.

From here you need to start looking at that meter on top of the screen, using the bars as a rough guide, not sure which rifle so scopes will differ but then using markings on the scope |---|-- + --|---| <-- as an example . The down lines being markers that can be used as a judge for left and right based on wind, there will be others up and down to make up the rest of the crosshair so you can compensate for droppage, so 600m might become 1 notch up and 1km/h wind from the left would be 1 notch left, once you learn about the rifle you are using you will always be able to make a judgement call about wind and distance, takes a bit of getting used to but it works.

Anything used above is purely an example so dont come back saying it doesnt work you will have to test and use judgement from having played already. This is real life exp not game, i still have yet to do expert on this one although i barely used the red dot as it takes to long to appear and im not patient, when i line up a shot and its time, that bullet is flying off to crack some skulls. ;)

Will say if you paid no attention to anything but the red dot in the first playthrough this is going to take you alot longer.

Edited by Killerchronic