Anybody still playing?

Street Bulletz

I picked up DiRT 3 yesterday because I have recently become infactuated with WRC and as I look in this forum I see the posts are few and far between. So, are there many of you that still have this game? I haven't tried the multiplayer yet but from what I have seen on YouTube, it looks like it could be great fun. If you are interested in playing multiplayer, then post here and we can organise some multiplayer.

Hey.

Yes im am currently playing this game atm, as i got my 1000g on forza 3 yesterday.

This game is very fun on multiplayer and a fun game all round i am looking to get the achievements mainly the multiplayer ones so if u wanna help out and get them your self then by all means ill add you and once ive got all the achievements ill come play online with you for fun so i can get rank 35 for the last achievement :)

Feel free to add me on XBL

GT:Furious SniiPeZ

Hey.

Yes im am currently playing this game atm, as i got my 1000g on forza 3 yesterday.

This game is very fun on multiplayer and a fun game all round i am looking to get the achievements mainly the multiplayer ones so if u wanna help out and get them your self then by all means ill add you and once ive got all the achievements ill come play online with you for fun so i can get rank 35 for the last achievement :)

Feel free to add me on XBL

GT:Furious SniiPeZ

Ok mate sounds ace. I will add you this evening (GMT).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m currently boosting SuperStar achievement. If someone want to help send me FR. If there are at least 4 ppl online in the same time I will try to make some boosting session.

We will play Pro Tour Gymkhana (solo or team - depends on number of ppl).

Everyone will score 0 point so that all of us take 1st place and maximum possible number of fans.

GT: Juhas84