online is online

wexsuvslim

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Uk and i'm up and running online......:dance:

I'm in the UK and I'm not getting an update. I've backed out to the dashboard and it's just loading right back in to the game. :(

EDIT: YES! I knew I'd get it after posting this!

You can press A at the loading screen to load straight into GTAO. You never need to see the SP again. :p

Edited by Crimson Ridley

trying to do the first thing and it has already froze on me, damn it.

also had alot of pop-in problems on the beginning cut scene.

me too

still waiting in the initial race lobby or whatever this is u have to do at the beginning

gotta be patient, we all know there will be issues for the first couple of weeks but damn, i just want to get started, lol

I'm in the UK and I'm not getting an update. I've backed out to the dashboard and it's just loading right back in to the game. :(

EDIT: YES! I knew I'd get it after posting this!

You can press A at the loading screen to load straight into GTAO. You never need to see the SP again. :p

No update for me yet, hopeing if i make a post about not getting it the GTA gods will send me the update lol

The opening cut scene was the worst pop ins I have every seen in a game in my life lol. I made my character 4 times it froze each time at the end eventually I got to the 1st race that froze 3 times, 4th time now I am stuck on loading screen for last 10 mins, I know it's early on day 1 but this is a bit of joke!

Also a bit of advice when you do get to the race and pick your car do not gamble much, I lost money 2 times because it froze in the menu hopefully next time it will let me race.

Got in and made my character just fine but having no luck getting this first Race going, not surprised I imagine the servers are getting hit hard right now.

Yep, me and my mate are having this issue too. It was at the launching screen for about 10 minutes, I picked my car, colour etc... now it's stuck on a screen of my character all blurred once I accepted that. :(