Final Barn Find Problem HELP

MR2TURBO

I have finished the game 100%

All achievements unlocked

I am Level 26 online

I also have done 14 of the coop challenges in free roam

And most of the single player challenges

I have logged 25hrs of playtime

What do i need to do to trigger the final barn find in beaumont for the ferrari 250

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a great shout.

Yeah, obviously I'm not too sure as my meter is only half-way. But why else would the meter continue to go up, but take ten times as much score to get to the end again? I really do think it's that, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, obviously I'm not too sure as my meter is only half-way. But why else would the meter continue to go up, but take ten times as much score to get to the end again? I really do think it's that, but I could be wrong.

Even if you only need 10 times more "score" than before, it's only around 150K... 10 minute playtime on the golf course and you should get it.

Even if you only need 10 times more "score" than before, it's only around 150K... 10 minute playtime on the golf course and you should get it.

I tended to rack up my points on the long highway to the left of the map. Going down that with a popularity spike activated used to net me like 50,000+ every time I went down it.

I reckon you get it when the popularity meter thing goes all the way round again after becoming first in popularity, 'cos I've noticed it still goes up, but just takes a while.

it doesnt make a difference, i completed another whole one yesterday and all it did was give me 500k credits so i assume thats the reason it continues to count. personally i think its got something todo with completing all the races to a certain extent or say beating darius before the barn find triggers.

all i get over the radio is spend your cash blah blah blah but theres no cars i want to buy to see if i can get rid of that announcement to try to make the barn find come up. saving my cash just incase the december dlc has some good stuff.

My last barn find has just triggered... I've still got quite a good 10 races left too and I've not even reached the final yet (at the end of the gold band).

No idea how it has been triggered - I'm half way through completing the 1st popularity wheel - definitely takes a lot longer than 10 minutes.

it doesnt make a difference, i completed another whole one yesterday and all it did was give me 500k credits so i assume thats the reason it continues to count. personally i think its got something todo with completing all the races to a certain extent or say beating darius before the barn find triggers.

all i get over the radio is spend your cash blah blah blah but theres no cars i want to buy to see if i can get rid of that announcement to try to make the barn find come up. saving my cash just incase the december dlc has some good stuff.

I've finished the game (all races), beat Darius and @ #1 in popularity and this still won't appear on the map :(

Someone said it appears after you reach 90% so off I went to go through the PR stunts and I'm now @ 92% and guess what...... Nothing

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

I'm waiting on two of them to appear for me and I am at 100%:(.

Since your XBL-profile is "secret", I cannot see what you've done so far... I just completed a round of doing all Outposts for the Cheevo and right after I did the last one, Barn 8 showed on the map...

Total playtime: 16H so far in single player.

Still need doing: 19 more Street Races... Think I need 8 random races from Horizon-cars in free roam and last, but not least, do the large race against Flynt.

Edited by OctagonQontrol

finally got this im only a quarter of the way through popularity level 1

i kept getting announcements saying that she had gave me a lot of money and i should spend some at the auto show so all i did was go and spend all my money when i came out of the auto show i didnt even get off the festival ground and the roomer came up :)

finally got this im only a quarter of the way through popularity level 1

i kept getting announcements saying that she had gave me a lot of money and i should spend some at the auto show so all i did was go and spend all my money when i came out of the auto show i didnt even get off the festival ground and the roomer came up :)

That may have some bearing, but it's not the whole solution. I went and spent about 10 Mill and got no rumor. Still looking for number 9.

I got it to trigger i was in a online free roam and 4-5 other people they drove with me to the location of the barn {with doors closed} within 5 seconds of everyone driving away it triggered

I hope this is the fix for everyone because this was a pain

I got it to trigger i was in a online free roam and 4-5 other people they drove with me to the location of the barn {with doors closed} within 5 seconds of everyone driving away it triggered

I hope this is the fix for everyone because this was a pain

so barn finds trigger even in online free roam? ive done alot of screwing around near the last barn even with other players and still nothing... but the fact that you got it to trigger and probably have the same game progress as me it gives me some array of hope.

I've got the last one yesterday, about level 20 (popularity..) and now that i am at level 1, purple wristband, i have 80,4% and 25h.. Already discovered all the roads and done all the stunts.. I think it appears randomly..

Edited by Gem87