Tyger7

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get these achievments:

Win a cup with a club

Play 50 games with a club

Anyone who wants them achievements message me and Il invite you too my club already have around 5 or 6 players

Also I want the Good Form achievment cant get it legit as people always quit im on 2 win streak atm without anyone quitting so if anyone wants to help me do it msg me and Il help you get it :)

as many others i am frustrated to do the good form achievement as you have the problem with quitting opponnents.

if you´re interested in any online boost, send message to goelzinho 73, or add me to friend list.

of course the favour will be returned.

i will be on from now on nearly the whole day, and after the european champions league on TV, (CET)

greetz from germany

sven

Can someone help me get Good Form. I though I had this twice as I've had a streak of 8 and 7 (as confirmed in my player hub) and no one quit on me so not sure why it didn't unlock. I even took a photo of the Player Hub screen and emailed to EA it annoyed me that much!!!!

My Gamertag is BWFC Mick1 so please send me a message if you can help - I'll be online around 16:00 this afternoon and after 21:00 tonight (GMT)

Thanks a lot

Looking for someone to boost online achievements with, i will be online most of the day.

I am after, against all odds, in for the win and good form, obviously i will return the favour if you need them to.

Also looking for 9 people to create a club to get the club achievements.

Add me - braderzbs, if your interested.