Texas Heat Schedule

ViperxSniper

Maybe the game servers are not good enough to handle so many players?!

This can be a reason, can it? The beta had not so much players!

It could explain some of the issues, but not all. For instance, I don't think the Rank -1 problem would be caused by overloaded servers. I just hope we'll see some fixes by next week.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they could of done in the beta was to invite more people to it. This way they could see if the servers could of handled more people playing on them. Does anyone know who many people were in the beta?

Not quite sure how many people were in the beta. I am sure it was mainly journalist and game testers. I think they should of just did what they did with 1vs100 and let everybody played it.

The glitch is fixed, and they are going to have events that will not be revealed until the absolute last minute, such as the ladies night out event from 2-3pm EST. Maybe worth mentioning in the Original post? It will certaintly help people get the achievement, with only 1000 or so people, it's easy.

Finally have the Gold Medal achievement. I can say that it is easier to do it on your own then with a party (to hard to setup). I also got mine on triple diamond with all bots (almost had a full table setup for boosting then the others dropped from the game). But I just kept getting smart folds and went all in with a pair of jacks and eliminated 2 computer players. Some of the people I tried to boost with attempted this but it didn't work so it might have just been luck.

It's kinda like what they did with 1vs100. More then likely it is something with the servers.

I think there were more sessions of "1 vs 100" then there is of "Texas Heat". It just makes it harder to unlock all the unlockables in the game. I only need three more golds to get the gold suit and my last unlockable. I hope they add more tournaments soon.

I think there were more sessions of "1 vs 100" then there is of "Texas Heat". It just makes it harder to unlock all the unlockables in the game. I only need three more golds to get the gold suit and my last unlockable. I hope they add more tournaments soon.

I am pretty sure there were only two actual episodes of 1vs100 a week. I think what you are thinking of are the quiz shows that didn't have the mob or the 1.

I am pretty sure there were only two actual episodes of 1vs100 a week. I think what you are thinking of are the quiz shows that didn't have the mob or the 1.

Yeah but this actually makes a difference because the 1vs100 quiz shows would let you earn all but one of the timed cheevos if I remember correctly. The only one that required a live show was the one where you had to do 10 max avatar dances during a live show. Also the two 1vs100 seasons lasted at least twice as long as this season of Heat, which so far we know only lasts for the Spring. So in comparison Heat requires you to earn 3 timed cheevos in one extremely short season with few opportunities, whereas you only had to earn 1 timed cheevo within 2 long seasons with plenty of opportunities in 1vs100.

• 2 weeks later...

Removed all past dates to make times easier to find. Also note that there there is only a little over a month before the last date for the Spring Texas Heat (they have not added anymore to the facebook page). If you are going for the 100% for the DLC, you might want to start taking advantage of every game from now on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sorry if this has been discussed before but will they be bringing out more texas heat dlc? so will there be a summer texas heat, autumn (fall) texas heat, etc?

A Summer season has been announced and will start on June 4th (according to the FHP Facebook page) and will add an additional 50GS. I will update this post as soon as the schedule is confirmed.

Also they have added one more date to Spring 2011 Session tomorrow (Saturday May 28th). They have not announced what special it will have on it though.