Practice Session Scoring System

whateverken441

I figured it out. For me, there was a huge delay in either flowing form or lightning form. My kinect would take a couple of seconds to recognize I was in those forms but power form was instantly recoginized by my kinect.

My solution was to always sit in flowing form through all my commands. So when it asked me to kick, I was always in flowing form and kicking. When flowing form popped up, my kinect would instantly reognize that I was in that form which saved me valuable time.

Got all the achievements..woot!

• 3 years later...
I figured it out. For me, there was a huge delay in either flowing form or lightning form. My kinect would take a couple of seconds to recognize I was in those forms but power form was instantly recoginized by my kinect.

My solution was to always sit in flowing form through all my commands. So when it asked me to kick, I was always in flowing form and kicking. When flowing form popped up, my kinect would instantly reognize that I was in that form which saved me valuable time.

Got all the achievements..woot!

Great tip.

I had the same issue. Just stood in flowing form with 1 leg up in kicking motion. Get Medium and Hard medals immedately after.