Copper Mill Score Attack Gold Medal video walkthrough

[ame]

[/ame]

After Copper Mill, the next-toughest Gold medal requires 250,000 points and most hover around the 150,000-230,000 range; the tombs require 5,000-30,000 points to get gold medals on. But for some reason, the Copper Mill requires 700,000 points. You can reach this score with a good bit of planning and by using the first place on the leaderboard's cards to give you a +350% multiplier.

As long as you have 2,000 credits, you should be able to press http://static.trueachievements.com/images/controllerbuttons/Xbox%20One/cn_A.png to view details of any leaderboard player, and then on the bottom of the screen you'll see another option to press http://static.trueachievements.com/images/controllerbuttons/Xbox%20One/cn_A.png to "play with these settings." I found the easiest card lineup to be:

First Aid: No auto-regen (which is disabled in Survivor difficulty)

= +100%

Toxicity: Unlimited poison arrows = -50%

Holstered: Reduced pistol damage (which is irrelevant since you're using poison arrows) = +50%

No Leftovers: No ammo pick-ups (irrelevant since you're using poison arrows): +100%

Armor-Plated: Enemies have double armor strength (irrelevant since poison bypasses armor) = +100%

This means you receive your score +300% (or 4x your score) and the only penalty is that you have to use unlimited poison arrows. Grip is a pain in the ass and One Life To Live can be frustrating if you don't have an area memorized. However, in this case, the best option was to use someone's card set which included One Life To Live, so I was very careful once I reached the score goal to make sure I survived the level even if it cost me my combo multiplier.

If someone eventually makes a guide, they are more than welcome to use this video as part of the solution for the Golden Child achievement.

Edited by Frankie Godskin

• 1 month later...