Chrome Retro

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

i got it just fine but i cant even notice chrome honestly. its just a slightly more shiny version of default. but what i want to know is why i have the flaming retro skin. its not in the unlocks list like the other 4 flaming skins and i wasnt even in the beta which is how you get those ones. way better than chrome though :woop:

So I was wondering if anyone is having or has had any problems unlocking this weapon skin. I have the "Domination" achievement on Gears of War but it says chrome is locked. Any ideas why? Any way to fix this?

Any positive feedback is appreciated in advance.

i got the same problem unfortunatley, i asked epic about it on twitter, but they're just so ignorant, i never get a responce out of them.

i got it just fine but i cant even notice chrome honestly. its just a slightly more shiny version of default. but what i want to know is why i have the flaming retro skin. its not in the unlocks list like the other 4 flaming skins and i wasnt even in the beta which is how you get those ones. way better than chrome though :woop:

Wow, erm, thanks! :drunk

After reading this comment, I was actually shocked to realise I had the Flaming Retro too :S

Did epic just unlock it for peeps or something? Because it wasn't in the beta either, and was supposed to be part of another event :l

apparently for that skin, the achievement has to have a timestamp on it :/ which really sucks since I did that achievement split screen and when I didn't have live

Well that is bull****! I know I did that online, with my bestfriend, because that was the night we did insane mode. Given it was back in 2009 is not the point. I have 4 achievements that for some reason don't have a timestamp, though the one right after beating act 2 on hardcore has a timestamp (which is beating act 2 on insane) doesn't make any damn sense.

Just noticing now my achievement order doesn't make sense either!? It goes "My Love for You Is Like a Truck", "Act 1 on Hardcore", "Domination", "Act 2 on Hardcore", and the the timestamp falls after that on "Act 1 on Insane". All this just doesn't make any sense because I know we sat in one sitting and beat it on Insane.

Like the "Chrome Skin" isn't that flashy or important, I just want it for completion percentage.