Best place to pre-order from in UK

Kriis21

I must admit GAME have become a lot worse recently,however I have got 2 other games as well as this pre ordered with them at the moment so I'll stick with them before I decide to cancel.

Though I hope I will recieve thursday as the last two standard games I pre ordered were crysis and bulletstorm and they turned up early. The only issue is I got the email where they state it's an large game so they take money early ect but I had this email a few times and still got my games early. But if these 3 games don't turn up early I think I'll go with shop to as I hear a lot of good things about them.

Game.co.uk used to be very good before the upgraded the website and it's a bit of a mess. Shopto.net dispatched mine yesterday hopefully arrive this morning or 2moro. I will be using shopto.net from now on.

i went to shopto due to a couple of bad experiences on big pre-orders from GAME and I won't use anyone but shopto now

i went to shopto due to a couple of bad experiences on big pre-orders from GAME and I won't use anyone but shopto now

I am going to use shopto.net from now on the games come a day earlier than release and the also cheaper. I have some game reward points to use with game and then i wnt use them again.