Complete Blueprint guide

Selections

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

this is a great thread. I did the market quest so I hope somebody will put a breakdown of that up. My biggest problem was I just bought this game and I didn't realize the importance of putting buildings next to each other so close so my stuff is VERY spread out. The icons for what you need to build each building are so tiny I have no idea what they are without getting real close and squinting so this guide has been most helpful.

This game is turning out to be more of a chore then fun, it's easy to lose track of time though which is always nice in a game

• 4 months later...

The only thing I'm struggling with is what type of Kefling to put into the hospital/castle workshop. Is it a smart, graduate or Guild Kefling cos I put one through them all to be safe and it still didn't let me put them into the building.

Hope this makes sense!

The only thing I'm struggling with is what type of Kefling to put into the hospital/castle workshop. Is it a smart, graduate or Guild Kefling cos I put one through them all to be safe and it still didn't let me put them into the building.

Hope this makes sense!

When you're standing next to a building it shows a picture of the required Kefling. Some pictures are almost the same, so there will be a little trial and error. Just pick up a Kefling and train him at a school or the guild. Try putting him into the building. If he or she won't enter the building try another Kefling.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...