• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for players to finish the Heroic Campaign - Just levels 7, 8 and 9 to go, so if anyone would like to join me for this, please send me a FR. I've done levels 1-6 solo, but I want to get this finished before I go on holiday! I'll be online most of this evening (GMT) up until about 10.30pm.

My GT is: Sumimasen UK

I am looking to boost for the following:

Avatar Awards - Killtacular and No Death On Legendary Mission

Achievements - Ranking Up To Captain and Lt. Colonel

Commendations - Most of Them

Daily Challenges - All Of Them, EVERYDAY

Let me know if you are interested. Send me a message online. My gamertag is jdsquire. I am always on!! Any help is appreciated.

GT: jdsquire

I'm looking for three people to help with Score Attack, Yes, Sensei, Be My Wingman Anytime, and Skunker achievements. I'm not sure how many we need for the Invasion gametype but we can at least try

I will be online this Saturday, 9/25, at 1:00 pm ET. If you're interested, sign up below and send me a FR.

1. jlissandrello

I'm looking for three people to help with Score Attack, Yes, Sensei, Be My Wingman Anytime, and Skunker achievements. I'm not sure how many we need for the Invasion gametype but we can at least try

I will be online this Saturday, 9/25, at 1:00 pm ET. If you're interested, sign up below and send me a FR.

1. jlissandrello

2. ronin oishi

added for saturday 9/25 10 am PST since I am on west coast.