Achievement Guide

RegentEagle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also for spice of life you missed one mutator and that is:

Team Deathmatch: Friendly Fire

I did all those on the list and didn't get it as well so I checked other game types and noticed that Friendly fire is another mutator in team games

You forgot one, one for Team Deathmatch: Friendly Fire :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/481/+Zom4g==.jpgSpice of life 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Play a match with every mutator, using only 1 per match.

Play Instant Action matches with every mutator, if you have played deathmatch and used all the mutators 1 per game and you have not got this don't panic as there is 3 more in CTF, Warfare and Duel. When you finish playing a match with the last mutator the achievement will unlock.

Here is a list and and gamemodes you should play them on as to not get confused. Work your way through this list and you will get it. Remember it is only 1 per match.

Deathmatch:

Big Head

Handicap

Instagib

Kills Slow Time

Low Gravity

No Super Pickups

Slo Mo

Speed Freak

Super Berserk

Weapon Replacement

Weapons Respawn

Warfare:

No Orbs

CTF:

No Translocator

Duel:

Survival

For the win on every game type. For the team watches do you have to be the highest scoring player on your team or just be on the winning team??

You don't have to win them you have to just play instant action on once on all those game types. I can confirm that you don't have to win any of them because I came in 2nd place in the deathmatch one and I still got the achievement.

No you can only select to replay each chapter not individual levels

You can do what that guy says in a sense, replay chapter 2, play till the last level on casual then quit out. Go back to the main menu and select continue or whatever change the difficulty and viola :)

Note chapter 2 last level is hard on your own.

u might want do add that u have to play a instant action match to play the "kills slow time" mutator for spice of life, as its only available in instant action^^.

Ok i just spent 3 hours trying to go for the weapon achievements on instant action deathmatch with 10 bots matches. And still no weapon achievement. WTF, I kept count and every thing. Please state in the guide that you cant get them with bots in instant action.

u cant get the weapon achievements in instant action mode XD. just set up a private match with 16 novice bot and super berserker and ull get it fairly quickly^^.

Edited by BozZ2k8

One Question about the 'Jack of all trades' Achievement :

Are there different turrets I have to get a kill in to get the Achievement?Are the Necris and Axon ones different or those at cores and those at nodes?

Also,is there a Leviathan, a Cicada or Paladin on any of the VCTF Maps?

And do these Kills all have to be in the same game mode?

One Question about the 'Jack of all trades' Achievement :

Are there different turrets I have to get a kill in to get the Achievement?Are the Necris and Axon ones different or those at cores and those at nodes?

Also,is there a Leviathan, a Cicada or Paladin on any of the VCTF Maps?

And do these Kills all have to be in the same game mode?

1. theres a laser turret and a rocket turret, so yeah there are different ones.

2. no

3. theres a leviathan in serenity, a cicada is in cold harbor and a paladin is in downtown^^.

4. no

EDIT: sry for double post, didnt see it^^

Edited by BozZ2k8
double post (no intention)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/481/UP-zI5U=.jpgPaint the town red 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete 100 Deathmatch or Duel matches played to at least 20 kills.

"You can boost with 16 bots or play these normally in mutiplayer. If you're boosting just set up a small deathmatch with 16 bots on Rising Sun and it won't take you long if you play it to 5. If your working on other achievements like the weapon ones in this mode then it will come sooner than later."

The achievement description says to 20 kills.

RegentEagle's Achievement Guide needs some improvement Maka's video Achievement Guide for weapons is the best so far. Splitscreening for Achievements is very boring and a waste of time. I like to have fun while I M unlocking Achievements

Edited by Darkestshadow92
forgot to add

RegentEagle's Achievement Guide needs some improvement Maka's video Achievement Guide for weapons is the best so far. Splitscreening for Achievements is very boring and a waste of time. I like to have fun while I M unlocking Achievements

Sorted! :D

This seems trivial, but I noticed when I was reading "Get a life" that your math is way off. Completing a deathmatch to 20 kills 60 times is way over 200, its 1200. You only have to do it 10 times. Just thought I'd point that out.

Great guide, thanks

Edited by Meese_Rancher