So...cougers

What is with the sneaky little buggers...im minding my buisness picking flowers (in a place where cougars shouldnt really be spawning) when out of nowhere i get jumped by 2 of them, they kill me and i lose all my recent progress : /.

Anyone else have bad experience with them?

fail title is fail, should be Cougars :(

What is with the sneaky little buggers...im minding my buisness picking flowers (in a place where cougars shouldnt really be spawning) when out of nowhere i get jumped by 2 of them, they kill me and i lose all my recent progress : /.

Anyone else have bad experience with them?

Yes, I did exactly the same as you 4 times before I set up camp halfway through picking and then continued.

It was so, so annoying! They're really quiet and smallish, they pounce outta nowhere when you don't expect it, the bastards!

They're really not that bad, if you get hit, slam some medicine really quick and you'll survive long enough to take it out. Just keep your head on a swivel when you're picking flowers and keep tapping the :rs: to look behind you and you'll see them. Also pay attention to your horse, if an animal is nearby he will start making all sorts of noise, if you don't hear barking or rattling than it's most likely a cougar or a bear, both sneak up quietly.

I actually really enjoy hunting cougars, the man to man combat and missions in this game are so boring, :ltbut: to lock on, :rtbut: to shoot, hide for 5 seconds if you need more health, repeat until all the red dots are gone, yawn.

It's fun to go up against something that may actually kill you. Hunting animals is probably the best part of this game.

yes it happened to me once when i was picking red sage. i saw i lost my progress and said thats not going to happen again. setting up camp and saving constantly.

they're the only reason my horse has ever died through out the entire game. quite annoying and really dumb that they kill a horse in one hit. i think it should grab the neck of your horse and you have to shoot it off before it kills your horse.

I'm on the master hunter challenge where you have to melee 2 with a knife so I actually hope they attack me so I can slit their throats lol.

lol good luck with that. i never came across any when i was going for it. a random event caused two to appear chasing a man and went after them. after that happend i keep on bein destroyed by them for no apparent reason :(

One killed my horse so I get knocked off and become disoriented, but luckily I was able to get up and take a couple of shots at it before it came around and swiped at me again.

With glee, I ran off waiting for my horse to respawn.

Then another cougar gets me from behind. :(

They're definitely sneaky!

I did enjoy the 'kill them with a knife' challenge, though.

Revenge!

Yes, they are some surprising animals :D!

But another thing...

Used a half hour to finish off my rank 10 Flower thing thing challenge

i was in Mexico, and saw a small cliff, and i was like "yeah me and my horsie can survive this drop"

And just to jump to my fucking death....starting from the begging of rank 10 again!....

why doesn't it counts the herbs i already have!!!

in addition to those you already have My ass !!!