nayR2012

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem :woop:

I'm still looking to get the "Always a Bridesmaid" achievement

Shoot me a msg GT: B1ack xDynamite

I sent you a message, bear30man. I looking for a Unicorn to beat. We can knock out two birds with one stone if you want 2nd place!

While I did rank up to "Unicorn," I believe I am below the rank. Regardless, I am looking for someone to trade with. I know exactly how to rank and I'm around the 4th highest at the moment, so I could easily just ace a few episodes and trade it.

GT = KingSigy

I'm still looking to lose to a Dullard, and am still a Unicorn but don't mind leveling down to Dullard if you need that one in exchange.

I'll crash down to a Dullard, and then i'll beat you while you're a Unicorn. Just shoot me an invite!

I'm looking for someone that has a unicorn rating because I still need the "Beat a Winner" achievement. I did have someone on my friends list that said they'd help me but before they got to unicorn they removed me and I can't remember their gamertag so I figured I'd just find someone else to help me out lol.

I also need help with "Menage-a-Quatre" and "Always a Bridesmaid" as well. I'm usually on just about 24/7 every single day so just message or send me a friend request.

GT: KDawg50

Edited by xEpiC iicon
I added what time I'm online.