Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to play campaign, guerrilla, and multiplayer. Maybe get some squad mp matches in? I'll be on tomorrow, live in NY so whatever time difference there may be. Gamertag Mr Shenanigans. Just message me, hopefully we can get a full team. I'll be honest though, not going to commit hours upon hours at a time. Just depends what I'm up to. I'll be alternating between Ghost Recon and Max Payne, so if you have that we can play that too!

Looking for a squad, please send a friend request to GT: North3rnN3ville

K/d is 2.20 atm (if you care)

Would also play Guerilla and Co-op campaign to.

I also use a mic!

Thanks.

Edited by Th3On3

Guest attackedbullet

Hi im looking for co-op players do the story mode.And im looking to part squad for multi-player on line to help each other get Achievements i also have a mic.Please note im in the UK but will play with anyone.PLEASE ADD my gamer tag below if intrested send me message and add me.

WizardFlipper

Looking to hopefully join a squad.Trying to knock out those squad MP achievements. Have mic and my k/d ratio is 2.05 it that matters. Prefer to play with ppl in the USA. Send amsg over xbox live and my GT is AWESOME X 916

I'd love to join a squad that can actually have fun. Don't know how often I'll be able to get on since I'm alternating games quite often but I'd love a group for Campaign, Guerrilla and multiplayer, have yet to try Guerrilla coop.

GT: Blue Thunder28 .. I'd prefer just a squad invite for now until I get my friends list sorted out, only have a few spots left.

I have a Squad of 6 People But are looking to boost Squad Achievements with some people. Need at Least 4 people to help out and start a second squad to boost. Will take roughly 2 hours total if everybody does what they are told.

Message me on Live if interested.