Any winners yet for the DewXP Giveaway?

Miss Allen86

Aww! D: That's precisely the thing I was trying to win. Lucky bastard! I idolize you.

I've seen those on eBay on and off and their price generally varies from $300 to $500. If you're big into the whole game convention scene, you could try to get it signed by 343 and it would really boost the value, though I don't know how anybody could sell something so beautiful...

Ive been trying to find this on Ebay with no success. What search parameters/terms did you use exactly?

And it's a fine piece of art, to be sure. I'm considering selling it because artwork is not something that I collect, and I could use the extra cash for college books.

I won one of the Cortana canvas prints.

http://instagram.com/p/WDv4MxTBVV/

http://instagram.com/p/WDvh3xTBUx/

I know the ARV is $325, but what can I expect to get on ebay for this, should I choose to sell it? (supposing that its different from the ARV)

Would you be so kind as to tell me how you were notified of your winnings. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Would you be so kind as to tell me how you were notified of your winnings. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I was not notified at all. At least, not to my knowledge. I received no email about winnings, no phone call or xbox live message etc. I came home from work to find a missed package sticker on my door by UPS and when I went to pick it up I realized I must have won :D

I had no clue I had won at all or that any package was coming. Honestly, I'd pretty much forgotten about the whole thing anyway because I never win stuff. First time ever. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, and I'm not sure if this is/was/will be the case for everybody but it's my personal experience.