Knock down 5 enemies with 1 object

Clutch2290

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I managed this with Iceman by throwing an enemy at a group. It helps when the enemys are clumped together, means you can use a smaller object.

I just did this and it worked like a charm in the first sim mission. I first tried it with Wolverine at this spot and it wasn't going too well. Iceman helped because he can pick up the non-robot guys that you can respawn in this sim mission. They packed a bit more punch than the smaller robots.

Here's what I did: As Iceman on the first sim mission, I respawned the enemies from all 3 terminals, picked up one of the slightly larger enemies and chucked it at a large group of enemies. Worked right away.

Another good spot is the DC underground mission. When you get to the garage level just make the groups of foes follow you and then pick up a car and throw it at them. You can go with hulk, juggernaut. Another option is to go with gambit and for boost apply the grant might medal so gambit can lift heavy objects. I can't remember the ability but he has one where he can touch an object and it explodes. try that and/or gambits 52 card special move. If you have another problems you can just get your other teammates axed if you have another controler handy and just go from there.