What weird gaming OCD do you have?

DementedF13

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It causes me an absurd amount of stress. If I don't delete them it's almost like not scratching an itch.

OCDs....gotta love'em! :p

I understand, it's terrible. Ridiculous problem to have, OCD. I don't have one anymore, I just grew out of them and just play the game now. Used to, if I spun 3 times around one way, I had to do it the another way 3 times.

My OCD is with game cases. If I buy a used game the case hase to be almost gem mint. I wont buy used games if theres stains on the case, dents, tears, broken case, dirty cases it goes on and on. I prefer new games but I also like buying cool games to put in my collection that I normally cant get new anymore. If one of my cases gets messed up I have to find a replacement stat!

Oh and no platinum cases! I dont really have any in game OCD's I could I just dont see it because I probably do it so much to where I think its normal.

My OCD is with game cases. If I buy a used game the case hase to be almost gem mint. I wont buy used games if theres stains on the case, dents, tears, broken case, dirty cases it goes on and on. I prefer new games but I also like buying cool games to put in my collection that I normally cant get new anymore. If one of my cases gets messed up I have to find a replacement stat!

Oh and no platinum cases! I dont really have any in game OCD's I could I just dont see it because I probably do it so much to where I think its normal.

My husband is like this but he doesn't mind platinum cases. I kinda do the all chests/collectible thing too!

Button testing.

Where I mash everything on the controller during a loading screen, or say, use the bumpers to flip the dashboard even when I don't need to.

First person shooters I flip through all my guns in my loadout or whatever to make sure they're there even though I know they're there. So like in TF2, RB AND LB three to four times until I'm back on the starting weapon and have seen all the weapons. Halo, pressing Y to flip through the BR and pistol and as an added bonus i hit the grenade select button even if there's no secondary grenade there.

bleh.

First person shooters I flip through all my guns in my loadout or whatever to make sure they're there even though I know they're there. So like in TF2, RB AND LB three to four times until I'm back on the starting weapon and have seen all the weapons. Halo, pressing Y to flip through the BR and pistol and as an added bonus i hit the grenade select button even if there's no secondary grenade there.

bleh.

I do this, but always hit the reload button, even if I just started and have not shot a bullet at all. It's just a habit to make sure I'm always loaded and ready to kill. Annoys me when I watch a friend play and he doesn't reload right away. Makes me wanna grab the controller, reload, and give back.

I do this, but always hit the reload button, even if I just started and have not shot a bullet at all. It's just a habit to make sure I'm always loaded and ready to kill. Annoys me when I watch a friend play and he doesn't reload right away. Makes me wanna grab the controller, reload, and give back.

Same with me. I reload my weapons a lot.

Button testing.

Where I mash everything on the controller during a loading screen, or say, use the bumpers to flip the dashboard even when I don't need to.

bleh.

I know that feel, I'll press Y several times to switch between primary and secondary.

i also have a weird habit of sometimes "moving with" my game character, EXAMPLE: tilting my body left/right when checking corners. positive that qualifies as strange.

i totally do this too! i don't even realise i'm doing it sometimes until its pointed out to me if i'm playing socially.

Same here. I have to have the green case. But I have Oblivion in a silver case, and Rainbow 6 Vegas in a black DVD case as the original case was a wee bit broken. Really grinds me, especially when the cases are broken. All in all, I need about 4 new cases so I can have them all good conditionnnnn and green.

Apart from that, its just I have to watch every cut scene in a game, even if I have already seen them. If someone disturbs me I have to watch again. Cant miss a thing haha.

Manual saving every fucking time. It's like a habit I can't get rid of!

There's nothing wrong with that, being a fan of frequent saving can well, save you a ton of trouble down the road.

As for me, I like to explore around, especially in RPGs, looking for what ever treasures I can find, and of course there's the hyper grinding (if possible) I tend to do.

Edited by WolfmanStarrk