the agitator majini just wont pop up

Anben

i killed every single enemy and wait 10 mins to make sure there is no one left but still wont pop up and the second area do you have to kill everyone before the cut scene or it doesnt matter? some times i got the first one appeared with pure luck after killing every single enemy in the first area but cant get the second one appear, but i sure killed all of them. anyone have some tips? and yet i dont know why are they made this dlc so twisted, the last part is a complete mess on pro:eek:

• 9 months later...
Why should we need a glitch to get an achievement? Go up the ladders, kill everything, wait 10 minutes... this is just stupid. Kinda reminds me of the last skull in Halo 3, only that was fun and exciting.

I think he meant that the problem itself is a glitch, and there are videos how to avoid it. We definitely don't need to use a glitch.

To op: I don't remember walking up ladders so either I was lucky or it is not needed. The problem might be that you didn't walk through a spot which should trigger some enemy spawn. Try to walk around a bit.

Also, I think you can do this on easy, so just set it to easy and try again if it not spawning. An other try might be more efficient, and it is better to spend time on trying instead of waiting around.

• 1 year later...