Your lego batman 2 cheevo experience ?

Its easy but a fairly monotonous 1k. Once you have unlocked the main baddies in free roam and also aquaman, you can redo all levels. then you end up with TONS of gold bricks in gotham, an overwhelming number really, most of which you have to find, then work back to find the start point as you have to be a specific batman/robin rather than just collect.

Tracking anything down with the map is just annoying.

After finishing the story, you should have between 300-450 gamerscore (I can't remember exactly). The bulk of the achievements comes from collectables (red bricks, gold bricks, saving citizens etc). Overall, its not a bad game to get 1000G on. It took me around 16 Hours, and I had fun throughout. May just be the best lego game.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the glitch at the end of level 12 which frustrated me for a while, I had a great time playing this and have just 100%-ed it. I found the free roam flying to be a little awkward, and the collectibles to be a tiny bit tedious; but a fairly easy list on the whole. My only real criticism was the fact that for some of the air races there was no real indication that was how you got the brick; the marker for the brick was just there on the map. Took me a good deal of time to work out that was what the one just south of the Batcave was for..

Still, an enjoyable experience and a relatively easy 1000G. Very pleased with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...