Defeat Jun - Easy Method

BenWo

Ok...

So even on Easy this b*tch can mess you up!!

*SPOILERS*

Especially when she transforms into Unknown...

I think you'll all agree that the "Hand Of Death" move is no fun at all!!! -_-'

Right what you want to do if you are having trouble with this is just pick Kazuza and spam UP/TOWARD + B - as in the 4 spin combo kick.

Jun can't handle this move if you continuously time it correctly.

Same with Unknown, I actually got my Perfect Achievement using this method.

:)

Ok...

So even on Easy this b*tch can mess you up!!

*SPOILERS*

Especially when she transforms into Unknown...

I think you'll all agree that the "Hand Of Death" move is no fun at all!!! -_-'

Right what you want to do if you are having trouble with this is just pick Kazuza and spam UP/TOWARD + B - as in the 4 spin combo kick.

Jun can't handle this move if you continuously time it correctly.

Same with Unknown, I actually got my Perfect Achievement using this method.

:)

Thanks I will try. Bullshit is that Jun - Pure-White (21 - Byakko) keeping attacks and dodges my laser beam (Angel). I am only 5th dan: Mentor. This is stupid and crazy if easy difficulty is on. Make no sense. :(:(

Thanks I will try. Bullshit is that Jun - Pure-White (21 - Byakko) keeping attacks and dodges my laser beam (Angel). I am only 5th dan: Mentor. This is stupid and crazy if easy difficulty is on. Make no sense. :(:(

I agree...

I realise she is the last boss hence the difficulty... But there is an Easy setting for a reason, if Easy isn't easy it always annoys me.

I agree...

I realise she is the last boss hence the difficulty... But there is an Easy setting for a reason, if Easy isn't easy it always annoys me.

Yeah it is. I don't understand why developers put this like that. I am suck at fighting game and I want enjoy this game but hell easy difficulty is no sense in this game. Shame on Namco Bandai Games.

Yeah, this makes getting character's movies harder when you have to play as someone you suck as.

Actually, it isn't. When you start Arcade mode, the first person you select is the one that's going to get the ending movie. The second partner you chose is the one that's going to get ou through the mode a lot faster than befoe.

You will still be picking one person you don't know how to play as though.

I know, which is why you should make sure to learn a few combos with the character before even attempting it. I'm just saying, the second partner will make things ten times easier for you as you are getting the movies in Arcade Mode. If the first partner has to fight, you can always just jump kick them to death or something. lol

I know, which is why you should make sure to learn a few combos with the character before even attempting it. I'm just saying, the second partner will make things ten times easier for you as you are getting the movies in Arcade Mode. If the first partner has to fight, you can always just jump kick them to death or something. lol

That's pretty much what I did to unlock the last seven movies I needed to have them all. Well, until more DLC characters come out anyway.

Jun is weak to jumping kicks and running/fffLK type attacks.

Hit her with a fast knockdown and back the fuck off.

The AI will charge you, especially if you're really far away as they will try the unblockable 5 step tackle.

As soon as she starts moving bang her out with an up/forward kick. Heihachi has a nice one-two with ufLK,RK. Check yuor character's command list for moves with that sort of direction. Just keep spamming that and running attacks as she tries to get up.

Works even better on Ogre.

Oh and don't bother with rising attacks, she'll just slap the shit out of you.

Tested on Hard.

Good to see I'm not the only one struggling with this slag. I could beat Azazel on Hard, but not Jun on Easy, how the fuck does that work?

What makes me laugh is I can beat people with this achievement online, but I cannot do it myself. Not for the life of me. I was patient with Azazel at first, but this bitch is taking the right piss. I hope you like the taste of Kazuya's feet in your damn face, you fuck!

Edit - Not working. Every time I do it, she grabs my foot and throws me to the ground. Goodbye controller. This is literally driving me insane, I think I need a break.

Edited by Akatsuki Sensor

Jun's command #33 (Suminagashi, Down+B , B ) Is a little harder to get the timing down than Kazuya's flying helicopter kick, but in my opinion, it locks Jun/unkown down better. Simply do the move, sprint forward a step, do it again.

I've been using both this move and kazuya's helicopter to mindlessly go through ghost battles while watching youtube.

Jun's command #33 (Suminagashi, Down+B , B ) Is a little harder to get the timing down than Kazuya's flying helicopter kick, but in my opinion, it locks Jun/unkown down better. Simply do the move, sprint forward a step, do it again.

I've been using both this move and kazuya's helicopter to mindlessly go through ghost battles while watching youtube.

Kazuya's helicopter kick has literally got me most of my acheivements in TTT2.

As backwards as this might sound, TEKKEN IS EASIEST ON ULTRA HARD. Seriously the ai fights like a human but on normal its like a button masher on speed ! I can play high ranks on ghost battle and arcade on ultra hard but cannot under any circumstances get my 10 survival wins against normal difficulty ai. Typical I can do the hard ass stuff but the simple bits are impossible !

from my experience, what i found is really good for beating jun or any opponent and making ease of even survival mode is Heihachis forceback move

its err x+y . its the quick fireball animation looking thing (Demon Breath. 014 in his move list) of course. just hit them and knock them back, they will charge at you.. hit them again... rinse and repeat. Hwoarang is another one that has a move as easy to do.

just hit back+a or back+b. again, these methods are used to knock the ai back and force them to run at you, hitting them with the move again and again. another tip i offer is that launcher move you learn with combot. that forward+y move. jun as well as any ai fighter is a sucker for that, pop them.. or hit them with that forcepush move.

Paul is another one that's good, I went through survival mode with him. I just kept doing the down+x then y move. that hammer fist thing where he hammers down with one arm, then punches you across the map with the other.

Basically all my methods involve sending the Com flying back away from you and making them run at you so you can hit them again.

Baeks mule kick is another good one, that's just back+b . All these are methods i used to make quick work of jun and other fighters the com sends my way.

my only other advice is to be careful. the com will try and psych you out by inching towards you while ducking, trying to make you attack first so they can hit you. just wait for your chance by forcing them to run at you. its that simple really.

and almost every attack that isn't a low can be blocked by neutral guard so you don't even have to press anything when they try to attack you. just wait for the opening and hit them. I personally have my controller setup that every time i hit the RT i do that heihachi move i mentioned above.

I have mixed feelings about the difficulty nerf.

We're so used to being handed everything on a plate without really having to try that it seems a little frustrating to not be able to immediately "access all areas".

But then that's what used to be so cool about fighting games and others like it. The joy of discovery and unlocking new stuff.

I found Chapter 3 of the Fight Lab (Punishers) to be difficult... mostly because I've never played a Tekken game before.

But I went from being hopeless to understanding what I was doing to being able to complete it.

Similarly my first time online I was getting beaten up and hammered.

I focussed on a couple of characters, learned some moves, did a bit of practice and I certainly don't consider myself a "great" player but I have managed to pull off wins online.

If Jun's difficulty had stayed as is then every ending movie you unlock would be a real badge of achievement.

Az

Its not a total difficulty nerf

Harada stated the problem was that easy should be easy...

If Mr tekken himself cannot beat the game on easy we have a problem

Ive seen folks with the unlock 40 ending achievement who havent got either of the arcade achievements, u just simply play a bunch of Ghost battles, I unlocked it that way without resorting to arcade runs.

For the record I think the difficulty should be turned down for folks on easy but not a total character nerf all round