Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 7 months later...

Looking for 1-3 people to run the complete co-op campaign in the hope of gaining a secret achievement if there is one. Also looking for 1-3 people to experiment with the other online modes to see if there are achievements attached.

P.S - Rank #1 for me right now (not hard out of the 36 people who are playing this)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to boost all the online cheevos, I think It's gonna be hell to get 200 on this one without boosting.

And the point of that is? Come on man, are you gonna be playing Ice Age or King Kong because you hear that they have easy 1000s?

The bottom line is that you're not gonna find any more than 1 or 2 other people at most who meaninglessly want achievements more than enjoyment like you because no one likes this game, and you'll then spend hours for just 20G (the limit to your boosting obsession for this game). But be my guest if you're really into that sort of thing.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to do all of the online cheevs if there is anybody left who bought this game and still hasn't done them, LOL.

I know it's like looking for a specific grain of sand at the beach, but figured I'd try anyway.

Will be on Saturday, April 3rd, 2010 between 6 - 10 PM Central Standard Time.

Hit me up if interested. My gamertag is Mighty Balactus.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for all co-op achievements. I know they don't take too long. Anyone willing to help out, I will reciprocate in this game or another if I have it. Please send a message to my Gamertag (Inverse Shadow), as I always forget to check the boards (posting on too many at a time)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...