Wow smoke grenade are flawed

Maksys

Hello everybody.

You may have already noticed this but the smokegrenade's stopping power is really bad .

You won't be stunned if you crouch run or if your are covered behind anywall. Seriously you are right where the grenade detonate and nothing happen to you just because you are running or covered .

What do you think about this ?

The smokes are fine the only reason why the stun you still is so that you can throw it at someone with a meatshild or boomshield so they drop it.

The game is 100% more playable this way.

Yeup, instead of people running up when the match starts and throwing smoke everywhere, they now have a strategic reason to use it. Im all good with it.

hey ive had some time off gears so from my understanding smokes is that they only knock down the meat shields and the boom shield.

They make you "Cringe" if you are walking but if you are running or if you are in cover they dont do anything.

Also like i stated above if you have a meatshield or boomshiled a smoke that explodes next too you will make you drop your shield.

I think they still need to fix them, if they are supposed the "stun" it shouldn't be conditional of how the player is moving, facing, etc, they should cause you to be stunned, if they are ONLY for people dropping shields, then only have them affect people with shields. Why do you only get stunned if you're standing up? Jesus, I mean they were too powerful before, and now they're just retarded.

Love the new smokes, adds that "tactical" element they were shooting for when the game was released. It's great that you can avoid them, at least now you have a chance to defend yourself when 3 or 4 smokes start popping around you.

The game is starting to require more and more skill now, its certainly 100% more playable. I hope they never change it.

Now, what to do with the lag?!

Yeah Ok fair play to EPIC they sorted the smokes out...

But why not the f@?!ing frags? The worst thing in any game ever IMO.... and the most overpowered and overused.

i find it easiest to dodge the frags, lol. If one is planted you walk through the area, then you jump roll backwards and it doesn't harm you. Now if someone is throwing them at you jump in the opposite direction it is. If it explodes while your rolling you don't die, but after you roll and are standing you will die, lol i tried it with a friend in private.

The smokes are fine the only reason why the stun you still is so that you can throw it at someone with a meatshild or boomshield so they drop it.

The game is 100% more playable this way.

I agree it's WAY more playable, but with the dropping meatshields and boomshields a friend and I threw a smoke at some guy huddled in the corner with a boomshield and he didn't drop it with two smokes at his feet.

I agree it's WAY more playable, but with the dropping meatshields and boomshields a friend and I threw a smoke at some guy huddled in the corner with a boomshield and he didn't drop it with two smokes at his feet.

Im not 100% sure but i dont think the new smokes drop the boomshields, cuz I was leader in guardian using the boomshield and people tossed Smokes at me and all it did was just make it hard to see! lol