Secret Kombatant in Arcade Ladder [Spoilers]

Cinderkin

For those of you that have seen the secret achievements about fighting the secret Kombatants in arcade, good news one has been found.

EDIT: Just so you know it took me 12 tries to get Smoke to appear and 24 for Santa on the PIT Stage. Don't give up, just keep trying!

Klassic Noob Saibot

How to unlock:

During arcade ladder if you see Noob standing in the background during your fight, you must win both rounds without blocking and then Klassic Noob will challenge you. Netting you an achievement and a sweet unlock if you beat him.

Update: I beat Klassic Noob and got nothing for beating him. You get the achievement if he challenges you, but nothing for beating him :(

NOTE: If Noob isn't there then just press start and go to player select and keep trying till he shows up.

Here is a video someone posted on youtube to confirm it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WpXpLRiFio]YouTube - Brotherhood of Shadow IS A STINKING CHEATER.[/ame]

Klassic Reptile

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to Darkego99)

On the Pit II Stage (Night), if Santa is flying across the moon then score 2 flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. If Santa doesn't show just press start and reselect character and keep trying until he shows.

Klassic Smoke

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to Jakihz)

In the Living Forest Stage, while your fighting Smoke will Peek out behind one of the trees. When you see this immediately press :ddown: and :back:. The match will end and Klassic Smoke will challenge you. You get an achievement for this, but nothing for beating him. If Smoke doesn't appear just press start and reselect character and keep trying until he shows.

Klassic Jade

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to jswartz0181)

When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement. You will get 5,000 coins for defeating her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3PY_T0BT8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mortal Kombat/You Found Me! Trophy[/ame]

Hope this helps and if anyone finds anymore add them to the thread and I can update this first post.

Edited by Cinderkin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO GLAD they did stuff like this in the game

Yeah to me Thats one of MK's Biggest Selling points during the klassic days of MK. Having the chance to face a hidden fighter.

Like Toasty in the portal in MKII to fight smoke. OR using low kick to fight jade at the ? mark in Arcade in MKII. and of course Reptile in MK1. and 50 wins to Find Noob Saibot in MKII, 3 & UMK3.

Trying to learn by word of mouth all the pre-requsites to find these battles. after MKT they all went away. MK4-MKA & MKvDC nothing.

I'm ecstatic MK is MK again it only took 5 games and more than a decade...

Ok I get another achievemtn Cold fusion 20G unlock hidden fighter Cyber sub zero, I´ll get it in story mode, chapter 14 I think play as Kabal After I defeated duo noob saibo and mileena I play against him....I beat him and get him :)

..... u cant miss that one - just a story achiev. thats all !

Not sure if this has been posted yet, apologies if it is already known.

On the pit 2 stage, if u look at the background, sometimes a santa claus will fly past the moon.

When you see this, if you are able to get 2 x flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. Easiest way to get 2 flawless was to play as Melina and try and get the pit 2 stage to be the first in the ladder, the difficulty I played it on was "beginner".

Not sure if this has been posted yet, apologies if it is already known.

On the pit 2 stage, if u look at the background, sometimes a santa claus will fly past the moon.

When you see this, if you are able to get 2 x flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. Easiest way to get 2 flawless was to play as Melina and try and get the pit 2 stage to be the first in the ladder, the difficulty I played it on was "beginner".

Thanks will try that. Added it to the top and gave you credit.

Classic Smoke:

Fight at the Living Forest, when Smoke appears behind the tree press down+select. The fight ends straight and you fight against Classic Smoke.

Such a classic I can't believe I didn't try it thanks. Will have to confirm first and then I will add it to the top and give you credit :)

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ANOTHER SMOKE COSTUMES!!!!!! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Edit: Just figured out you don't get the costume! :'( But at least I get to see it and face him! =D

Edited by blue silk