Bleak Falls Barrow Glitched!

vVISLAYERIVv

So doing the quest and I get to the room with the Pillars and the trapped lever and what happens? The pillars glitch and can't be activated no matter what I try. just a heads up save your game

out the front of the place so you can reload if it bugs

Edited by vVISLAYERIVv

The pillars failed to move for me. I left the barrow thinking I'd gone wrong and checked my markers.

I went back in to the barrow down to the pillar room and the pillars had all moved, they then worked fine when I activated them.

I assume something happened when I reloaded the area by exiting the barrow and re-entering, I hope this helps you too.

I have gotten to the room with the 3 circles on the door, and none of them will activate when I press A. Not sure why. I have the golden claw in my inventory so I am highly confused..

If you zoom in and look at the palm of the golden claw in your inventory it will tell you how solve that puzzle.

If you zoom in and look at the palm of the golden claw in your inventory it will tell you how solve that puzzle.

Oooh I wish I'd known that. I spent ages at that door trying different combinations before it finally opened! I read the guy's journal that come to think of it did say something about the answer being in the palm of your hand, but I didn't realise that you could actually zoom in and examine inventory items - until now!

Just finished this but no achievement popped? Heading to bed so does this unlock later? Just killed the draugh and returned the claw. Hope this isn't glitching already x.x

Presumably you did this quest just to get the claw for the guy in the shop? I was surprised when it didn't pop too, but then I realised that you only get the achievement when you get sent on the specific quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" which you get after you speak to the Arl. You then just give the guy the dragonstone straightaway and that quest is complete and you get the achievement. Hopefully you did pick up the dragonstone from the draugh at the end?!

Presumably you did this quest just to get the claw for the guy in the shop? I was surprised when it didn't pop too, but then I realised that you only get the achievement when you get sent on the specific quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" which you get after you speak to the Arl. You then just give the guy the dragonstone straightaway and that quest is complete and you get the achievement. Hopefully you did pick up the dragonstone from the draugh at the end?!

Ah, thanks! I love the 'cleared dungeon' notice on the map and assumed that would pop the achieve but yep, I got the stone. Future note: Cleared doesn't mean quest completed heh, thanks again :)

I was actually able to solve that puzzle after a couple tries that took me awhile to figure out. The funny thing that happened was once I gave the claw back to Lucan I knocked over on its side and I noticed the positions of the pillars on the inside of the claw.

I literally said to myself "No way..."

Then later I read in the book from the guy pretty much saying "Hey look on the inside of the claw idiot."

Talk about solving puzzles backwards.

• 3 weeks later...
I did zoom in and look. But it wont let me move the final circles to solve the puzzle. Unless I'm missing something.

I'm having the same issue. So far I have tried reloading the save. Dashboarding and restarting the game, nothing works so far.

Got it to work, I didn't think about re loading an earlier save.

Edited by theIncredible

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/908/UP-pvuA=.jpgBleak Falls Barrow10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngComplete "Bleak Falls Barrow"

You were saying?

There are two quests involving Bleak Falls Barrow. Only one of them triggers the achievement.