Survivor really isn't hard!

jordan40

Second playthrough did it on survivor. First on normal and helped all survivors. Just played it again, Finished it twice as quick, got even more resources than first playthrough. Everything was in the same place, so why do they say you get less resources!? It was really easy! I loved the game though well worth the money!

What do you guys think?

That's good to hear. I'm almost done my first playthrough on normal and planning to go through on hardcore and help all the survivors so it's nice to hear that you still had plenty of resources.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. I can see myself enjoying playthrough number two even more now that I know where to climb.

EDIT: Well I helped all the survivors on the hardest difficulty and found it pretty easy. The fact that you get a retry every time you help somebody really helps.

Edited by HabsCen10ial

• 3 months later...

If you've played the game before it's going to be easier because you know what's coming and where to go.

I started out on survivor and died often trying to get all the guys killed in the most efficient manor. I didn't think it was hard, just not easy. I liked to explore and then start over using the best path and finding survivors.

I was one bullet shy of unlocking the cannibal captives otherwise I would've snagged all 20.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If the game is really that easy, i must be doing something wrong. I play on survivor and it is my first playthrough. I am in the mall now and only have the resources left, which are i need for the Victims (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=453626).

I played the first and the secound episodes like 10 times each just to get them as perfect as possible and checked out every corner for supplies but i could not avoid loosing stamina :mad:

Now i am stuck after Mei is in the save place and i have to climp the elevator... At least its what the game says but it feels more like having an uphill-picnic or something if you know what i mean :drunk