Just wanted to officially 100% confirm for all of you that this is songs, not matches, and an entirely boostable achievement. If people choose to boost it, know that 400 wins for each of 2 players would take you a whopping TEN hours (40 wins each every hour). Me and a friend boosted best of 7 battles, always hitting a note or 2 before failing, winning 4 songs in a row back and forth and his unlocked after the 1st song of his four when we were over 380 wins each and I had less wins so we had to boost for an hour more to get me to 460 boosted wins, having it unlock when we finished a match (after the fourth song).

If it was not songs, but matches, then he would be around 200 right now and Id have 150 but we both have the achievement.

I would recommend that after each boosting session you beat someone else, as I know occassionally smaller online guitar hero achievements will not unlock from beating the same person, but dont feel 100% obligated to do this.

Glad to have this hell of an achievement, and sorry to anyone who has obtained it legit as you are certainly owed much respect!!

I've got 279/500 wins currently. Just doing my cheap tactic:

1) Start up a Ranked Battle, one song.

2) Try and make them choose Expert

3a) If they choose expert and you can do TTFAF's intro, choose TTFAF and beat them instantly.

3b) If they choose hard do TDWDTG.

Most people can't do those songs so its like a win every 30seconds.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Well, I've been after this achievement since... probably a month after the game came out. I've been doing mostly PFO Mediums (having to deal with every single, defunct, piece of crap loser in their parents basement calling me every obscenity known to mankind... and 12 year olds) and boosted only a handful of matches. I've got to be close to it though and if I didn't have such a rough day yesterday I'd be more inclined to keep going for it today.

*heavy sigh* I FINALLY got it after some quick boosting. Turns out I was a mere 20 songs away from it. Much thanks to Stevedawg313 for putting me over the top.

Edited by Deleted2014-12-02

Wow, that's a lot of boosting. lol

I've been playing for an hour or two every couple days. I do PFO because I'd rather just play the whole song. I have no idea how close I am to getting this achievement beucause guitarhero.com always says my record is 16/6. My friend has the same issue where his record is always the same. Does anyone know if you can re-link your account to guitarhero.com, and if it doesn't effect your wins for this achievement? I'd really like to see an updated/accurate record.

I guess I'll get it some day.

Wow, that's a lot of boosting. lol

I've been playing for an hour or two every couple days. I do PFO because I'd rather just play the whole song. I have no idea how close I am to getting this achievement beucause guitarhero.com always says my record is 16/6. My friend has the same issue where his record is always the same. Does anyone know if you can re-link your account to guitarhero.com, and if it doesn't effect your wins for this achievement? I'd really like to see an updated/accurate record.

I guess I'll get it some day.

The reason why it says 16/6 is because that's your record for Guitar Hero Aerosmith :p

Haha thanks, I was so jealous of my friend because his TV had PIP so he was watching TV at the same time mainly olympics and occassionally he put on PS2 fighting games and just watched computers face off. I just got to listen to who was pwning who either way lol

Haha yeah, PIP is a must on any TV now if you boost a lot. I have a computer right next to my xbox so I just go on the PC.

;)

The reason why it says 16/6 is because that's your record for Guitar Hero Aerosmith :p

I've had that record since before Aerosmith. For the day that I spent playing Aerosmith online I lost more then 6 times, since I just wanted the achievement for playing 20 songs online(continually failed immediately). So I'm fairly sure that it can't be my Aerosmith record.

Attached picture seen, nothing has changed. I stated I've had that record since before GH:A. BTW, my GH:A matches says 0, so it's tough to have a record of 16/6 with 0 matches. Oddly enough, my GH:3 matches is listed at 360 :p

Don't worry about it then, the website is garbage. It still says I haven't 5* all of Easy in GH3 (Which I did).

Edited by Son of Kyuss
Revision

Woohoo! It unlocked for me! I was checking my messages right after I won a match and I heard the noise and nearly shit a brick. Now I don't have to deal with the online for GH3 anymore. WOOHOO!!!!!!!11111111

grats! I look forward to when I can stop playing online for no reason other then getting a few more wins.

Edit: I just tried to link my gamertag to guitarhero.com again, and it updated my win/loss stats. It gave me a message saying I already had GH3 linked, but it did update my stats. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Turns out I still need to win about 100 more matches, which makes me wonder if it even counts a song when someone quits durring it(a lot of people seem to quit when losing in GH).

Edited by Valiant Goat