CO-OP ammo glitch

So ive been trying to get the final achievement for co-op with my friend and I was wondering if anyone else is having this same problem as me and him are having. It seems that this dosent happen to the host but the other player has a ammo glitch ever so ofter while playing through the game. The only way to fix it is to quickly change weapons in order to fix it. Its rather annoying especially when your shooting and all of a sudden it happens and you get mauled by aliens and die therefore ruining the achievement for both players. This achievement by the way is the not dying while in a co-op game. has anyone else expierenced this problem

what i mean is that when i am the host of the game (or vise versa) i am able to shoot and kill enemies while the other player in my party sometimes shots and the ammo counter doesent decrease and stays at the number of how much ammo is in the gun. therefore the only way to fix it as ive seen so far is to quickly change weapons and then start firing again and the ammo starts to finally kill enemies and decreases in ammount of ammo left in that weapon. when my friend shoots i dont see the rounds fired on the screen until he changes the weapon. it happens sometime while we have been playing wether im the host or not. it sucks because trying to get the final achievement isnt working because with only 1 gun firing and so many enemies someone dies voiding the achievement

That sounds pretty bad, as you will need both players shooting them pesky aliens if you're going for the ach. I played through Hydroponics in local co-op, and me and my friend found it pretty easy tbh. However, the first co-op mission was way harder I thought, so all I can say is maybe try playing Hydroponics?

As for the glitch, I cannot speculate as I haven't played co-op on Xbox Live, so perhaps its an online glitch? You could try waiting for the patch Team 17 have promised, or you could even go to their forums and post a new thread, explaining the glitch to them. They seem pretty helpful over there.

Hope it gets sorted for you soon!

• 5 months later...