bug?I can't find the key in monorail office

MIGOYU

I was just looking for keys in Mistpeak valley myself and I've got 5/6 keys. I backtracked and went to all the 6 key locations and there are no silver keys left... so I think I am glitched.

I'm really pissed about this one. Probably means I can't get the achievement this playthrough which is total bs.

This game has sooooooo many glitches. I've also got the glitch (that saves) where my assistant in the sanctuary has no audio. Also sometimes when I do the "Chat" action, no dialog plays.

It's really frustrating.

Same here 5/6 keys and checked all locations 3 times. Not running through anymore. Will create a evil play through until this happens to get fixed. I had a glitch with the fable 2 keys and had to wait forever to get it right, ONCE AGAIN fable 3 doesn't fail with the glitch's. Love the game but cant stand how they release a faulty game.

I had this same issue. 5/6, and double checked all the locations. So I did a search for it and found this thread.

Like an above poster said, go to MillFIELDS, and from the Bowerstone Market entrance, go down to the monorail station and enter. This is the Hole and is considered Mistpeak despite being in Millfields. The key is at the end of this path up on the ledge like the guides/pictures say.

And sure enough, it counts for the Mistpeak key I thought I had already picked up. :3

i've got the same problem. i went into the monorail station before i needed to in the story just for a look around and found the key that is where walter ends up waiting for you so i collected it but my stats now say 5/6. however, when i collect keys the little brown achievement progress box pops up and does include this glitched key but my in game count is 1 missing so at the end of the game i should be able to get the achievement for all the keys but i wont be able to open any 50 key chests as my game will still think i've only got 49. bit of a bummer to be honest but as long as the ach pops i wont mind too much.

next time you find a key check both boxes that pop up on the right of the screen and see if they match, i'm pretty sure yours will be 1 different like mine

I had this same issue. 5/6, and double checked all the locations. So I did a search for it and found this thread.

Like an above poster said, go to MillFIELDS, and from the Bowerstone Market entrance, go down to the monorail station and enter. This is the Hole and is considered Mistpeak despite being in Millfields. The key is at the end of this path up on the ledge like the guides/pictures say.

And sure enough, it counts for the Mistpeak key I thought I had already picked up. :3

Can 100% confirm this - was having the same problem, but just now approached from Millfields side, grabbed the one from behind the office, and Mistpeak went to 6/6.

THANKS!