Achievement Discussion

I really doubt anyone plays Bladestorm for anything but achievements it is a chore to play, it really isnt fun.

you obviously just played the demo and maybe a few levels of the game.... this game takes a HUGE step up once you start getting into massive battles, harder difficulties, countering enemies, and leveling your units/character!

This game is a straight diamond in the rough... and also you cant base your facts on the shitty fighting of your maion character, because the game is not based off that but off of strategy and the strength of your units!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the secret achievement, i have unlocked one yesterday, it's called Book Of Explosives. You get it after doing Christine de Pizan sidequest mission. I'm still working to get the second secret achievement. Maybe when you get the 12 gems or when you restore the broken shield. (I'm not sure, but i didn't saw any new units after the rifles, and i think the bombers are included in the book of explosives, have to check that.)

They just get it apparently during some mission WAY after end game after you save JoA.

i cant seem to get it also. im at the end where the special battle loops but i still dont have it. ppl report they got it easily but the rest still have not found it.

You need to get your Swords / Spears / Horses to 100% and everything else to 70%, at this point you can get the last book

wait are you suggesting that you know this is the requirements or is it based on your experience from playing and you believe this is what you did to get it?

You need to get your Swords / Spears / Horses to 100% and everything else to 70%, at this point you can get the last book

woot it seems it is true, i got it after i got at least 70% in all the books and it came immediately after the mission. the memo given in the diary states being recognized by the divine archer so it might be 100% bows instead of horse or maybe both as i had both maxed already.

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that to get the Engineering book, you must get 100% in the three main books (Swords, Bows and Horses) and then 70% in all other books. After I did that, I played one more battle and then the Avatar of War visited me at the tavern and gave me the Engineering book.

Also, I had not yet completed all of the "!" missions. I did finish the game but post-game I hadn't finished all of those extra required missions. I have read that eventually you end up with a "Special Battle", and its possible you can no longer get the Engineering book if you get to that point but someone else would have to confirm that. I'd suggest getting all books above 70% and the main 3 to 100% before doing all of the ! missions after you "finish" the game.

I can confirm that to get the Engineering book, you must get 100% in the three main books (Swords, Bows and Horses) and then 70% in all other books. After I did that, I played one more battle and then the Avatar of War visited me at the tavern and gave me the Engineering book.

Also, I had not yet completed all of the "!" missions. I did finish the game but post-game I hadn't finished all of those extra required missions. I have read that eventually you end up with a "Special Battle", and its possible you can no longer get the Engineering book if you get to that point but someone else would have to confirm that. I'd suggest getting all books above 70% and the main 3 to 100% before doing all of the ! missions after you "finish" the game.

Nice! Congrats on 1000!

I'm still considering checking this out, but it seems like it'll be way longer than a rental.

Maybe I'll pick it up when I get KUF next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would have liked to have seen some achievements based on Combo kills, like scoring 100/150/200 kill combos. Achievements based on the number of points scored in a particular mission would have been nice. I would have liked achievements for killing every special Leader on the battlefield during a battle.

• 3 months later...