Halo Reach Firefight ?

JonnyNumber1

I believe that Halo:Reach will hopefully support Firefight. They have the new in-game rewards system. Saying kill x amount of Brutes or whatever for 500cR.

It would be a lot easier to achieve this if they have firefight. And Bungie said they want to appeal to a bigger audience.

300th Post :D

• 5 weeks later...

Personally It's not a game mode I would miss. Really did not enjoy Firefight except for the first 3 or 4 times I did it. By the time I got all the 200k achievements I was plain sick of it. Clearly it was a pretty popular mode though, so I'm not going to say "I hope it's not in there" because why should I want other people to be deprived?

Personally It's not a game mode I would miss. Really did not enjoy Firefight except for the first 3 or 4 times I did it. By the time I got all the 200k achievements I was plain sick of it. Clearly it was a pretty popular mode though, so I'm not going to say "I hope it's not in there" because why should I want other people to be deprived?

ALERT! ALERT! Someone who respects the opinions of others!!!

Seriously though, it's nice to see someone who doesn't just say, "I tink dis, & if u tink different, ur n idiotzzz."

Bungie haven't said yet whether or not it'll be in Halo: Reach.

Personally speaking, i can't see why they wouldn't because Firefight was an awesome game mode, that was pretty popular with just about everyone. Heck the only bad thing about it, was that it didn't have matchmaking support in ODST. Something that could easily be fixed if they decide to add it to Halo: Reach.

For the time being they are focusing on the multiplayer beta, but after thats done, i suspect they'll be talking more about what other features the game will include in the final version.