Possible Dead man rising glitch

Gallantsd

Me and DeathDealer108 just finished co-op extreme, i unlocked the achievement but he didnt and we finished all 11 chapters together but not all in one run. Only thing i can think of is that he needed to be host or check under chapters completed to make sure their all done on extreme any help with this would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Something else is wrong with this achievement. Although it doesn't say it, you can't combine highest difficulty levels on single player and co-op, even though both are listed as "story mode" and should theoretically count as one.

I played all the chapters save for the last one on co-op extreme, and they all registered properly. Since my partner and I couldn't get through the last one on extreme I decided to replay it by myself but the achievement didn't pop.

Anyone else experienced this? I guess I'll just have to find someone to play the last chapter on extreme without quitting. Most people seem to quit after a few attemps.

• 11 months later...

This achievement is busted. I've been grinding through on Extreme with a friend, and because we had already played on Hard we were playing just a couple of levels per session. Turns out that the save file didn't register the last couple of sessions, so I'm missing half the credit that I require for the achievement. I really, really don't want to play it again. Guess I got screwed.

Best guess is that I accepted the game invite while the game was still loading up, and it didn't have time to register my old save file first. I would recommend that you get to the menu, see the confirmation that the save game was found, and then send the invites.

Still sucks though, that final level was painful and I earned that 60g.

• 10 months later...