Warning before you buy this.

Fang Ma Guo Lai

You buy this game for $10, which is fine. The 5 ladders of single player are fairly fun and all but the real reason they made this game was to play online.

My warning to you is that you can spend another $10 on a full set of all A ranked gear. This means if you don't have the gear and you play online... prepare to lose, quickly.

Games fun, but don't expect to win right away online against someone with the bought gear. You can get the same level of gear offline... but it takes quite awhile.

Edit: Warning was for those who want to actually compete online. I'm sure with boosting it won't take long at all.

Edited by Fang Ma Guo Lai

• 3 months later...

I think this warning should be for those who wants to complete the single player as well. I can't seem to get beyond the third opponent on single player never mind the rest of them. This game is a rip-off. 800 points for the game which is very small in actual things to do. Plus another 800 points to buy a new improved robot to be able actually complete the single player which is very short. Total 1600 points = rip=off! = not happy!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...