Quick Question About Treasure Trove

Silentoblivion1

Just wondering what does and doesn't count.

I am following the guide and not far through that why I want to ask the question.

I have missed things like:

-Gorge 5 items

4- Break a Box - Mana Herb

5- Break a Box - Healing Medicine

-The Central Station Square 5 items

3- Poster - Seed

4- Poster - Wind Seal Leaf

5- Metal Pillar - Seed

-Tolsa's Inn 5 items

3- Room Contain - 100G

4- Room Contain - Angel's Plume

Just can't seem to find them, but will they count towards the achievement or not?

I think you've missed the achievement. From what I recall, you need absolutely every item on the world map, boxes, bins, trees, whatever. I used a very strict guide when going for Treasure Trove.

I recommend a walkthrough. There's so many items to keep track off, best to do it as you play through.

I think there's some way of recovering some items, like an auction or something. I wouldn't bank on it saving you though.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you've missed the achievement. From what I recall, you need absolutely every item on the world map, boxes, bins, trees, whatever. I used a very strict guide when going for Treasure Trove.

I recommend a walkthrough. There's so many items to keep track off, best to do it as you play through.

I think there's some way of recovering some items, like an auction or something. I wouldn't bank on it saving you though.

I want to know about the OP's question too. Apparently there's an auction house where you can purchase anything you've missed.