Macro your ca$h

Though I like to call it lazy and easy way, to get macro working might not be that easy.

Timing is everything, and that depends on your system. Hopefully it runs steady, as it is needed for it to work. Thing that mostly changes is how long it takes to load up level. Sometimes it takes slighty longer, sometimes slightly faster.

Close any extra applications running same time if you have problems.

I used following freeware programs:

Pulover's Macro Creator - http://www.autohotkey.net/~Pulover/#.UUMIsRwwqCg

Autohotkey - http://www.autohotkey.com/

Reason for using two programs, while Pulover's can run recorded macro (script), it didn't work. Any of key presses didn't happen in game. With it, you can export your script to Autohotkey, where it works at it should.

1. Install Pulover's Macro Creator

Run it. Change language to english if it is not.

IMPORTANT OPTIONS: (note, if you close program and start it again, I lost some option so it's good to check them before recording)

Go options->settings, on recording option make sure you have checkmark on keystokes and "Capture Down/Up State". If you want to have less clutter on actual script, you can remove mouse moves. That's all.

On main screen, below RECORD button, check Capture Keys. Check it always, as it seem to lose it mark if you start creating recording new macro.

Before starting to record, start game. Go to story mode and level you want to record. I used Alpine level 3, I have played it a lot so it's easy for me to do complete run anytime, and I think for most coins, from 1st junction go left, then always right.

There might be better way for it, but what to do now, is to start that level and complete it. (Or you can fail, but restart button position is bit different than after completing level and you need to tweak it yourself).

After fail, wait till it shows your stats and restart level button. Click yourself back to desktop on top left corner.

2. Time to record your macro

Hit record button, and it says start recording with F9. Hit it.

Now Click top left to go back to game. Hit restart and play level. Try to time your action as to middle sweet spot. Don't jump/dodge/shoot too early, or too late. As timing varies bit, this leaves time for small variation in timing.

Important: Avoid multipressing keys. It might mess it up. So once you press down key, release key before pressing other.

After completing level, wait stats screen and restart button to appear. Left click with your mouse on empty area (to take timing for end of level, so you don't need to mess with it manually for looping purposes). Now you can hit F9 again to finish recording.

Go back to Pulover's and select from menu File>export to AHK. Didnt mess with option, just click export.

3. Install AHK

After it's installed, you dont need mess with it.

Just find file you exported to AHK, just run it, or if key presses are not going thru, right click on it and run as administrator.

4. Loop it

Find your saved AHK script file, right click and edit.

After section:

Macro1:

WinActivate, Gunstringer: Dead Man Running ahk_class Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow

Click on screen 1,1 (this is click where it goes from desktop to game)

***here insert following***

Loop 3

{

***then go to bottom of script, and add***

}

**and it's done, you can change Loop 3 to any number you want to it run**

Other stuff.

On my own script, I made two clicks for restart level, 1st click is on restart button when level is finished. But if run failed, nothing happens. So I made 2nd click on position where restart level button is after failing, rightaway after first click. Sometimes my script fails at last dodge at end. It only leaves me 5 coins short, but more importanty, if I did not have made those two clicks for restart button positions, loop would fail.

With my script, on Alpine 3 level I get 600-700 coins/run with 3 boxes collected. If someone wants to check my script I can post it, but I don't think it will work because of timing. Level load time is most important, though it's easily tweaked, but I think it also depends of your computer speed. I have Ghost upgraded to level 3, without it you die before 1st junction.

If everything runs smoothly, this nets me over 17k cash/hour. Sometimes my game seems to freeze on loading screen, but game actually runs, and so does script, till the end, it just doesn't show it on my screen. Screen wakes from loading screen when level is failed or finished.

NEW GAME UPDATE hit marketplace, level layouts are bit changed. For macro purposes, it seems that if you have completed level even once, button for next level is always there, therefore restart button is always in same place. Had to make new macro for new levels, works as good as before update.

Edited by zalexzy