how long from start of game to get infinite skill glitch

Smug Fanboy

I posted in the infinite skill glitch thread and haven't gotten a response yet. How long from the beginning of the game (a fresh character) can you get to this glitch and get it to work. I'm referring to the glitch with the book. Thanks in advance.

Assuming that use the speech trick + train for 5 skill ups every level and that gets you to lv 15 (or close enough that you get the rest of the levels doing the missions), depending on your play style I would say 3-5 hours

[That is if you knew exactly where to go, what to do, and who to talk to all the way up to that point in the story] but can take signifacantly longer than that.

Truly I would put it somewhere between 10-20 hours even if that was all you were focused on getting due to time it takes to skill up to reach level 15, and walking to the unknown locations, and finding the blood may take some time.

Took 10 minutes to get from lvl 1 to lvl 15. When you escape Helgen and you are in the prologue cave, you can sneak-attack your companion infinite times for a incredible fast leveling of the sneak skill and one handed also. After that you only need to do the quest for the book and get 5000 gold together, so I would say 2 hours. roughly.

Took 10 minutes to get from lvl 1 to lvl 15. When you escape Helgen and you are in the prologue cave, you can sneak-attack your companion infinite times for a incredible fast leveling of the sneak skill and one handed also. After that you only need to do the quest for the book and get 5000 gold together, so I would say 2 hours. roughly.

Ok thanks. So the quest for the Oghma Infinium is available right from the beginning of the game, correct.

10 minutes from lvl 1 to 15????!?!?!?!? :eek:

I did the attack companion thing (inadvertently cuz I thought he was walking too slow), and I am just now at level 18 after having done a bunch of side quests, and The Way of the Voice main quest.

If it is possible, I'd like to see a Youtube video on leveling 1 to 15 at the beginning of the game in 10 minutes, please.

10 minutes from lvl 1 to 15????!?!?!?!? :eek:

I did the attack companion thing (inadvertently cuz I thought he was walking too slow), and I am just now at level 18 after having done a bunch of side quests, and The Way of the Voice main quest.

If it is possible, I'd like to see a Youtube video on leveling 1 to 15 at the beginning of the game in 10 minutes, please.

Ok, I have tried it my self just a minute ago. You really need to do it right at the bear place. Best is you don't even go near the bear. And yes it takes that long/short. It's a very, very quick method to gain lvls. You sneaking skill will be around 75 when you reach lvl 15.

Edited by PrinceOfThralls

I finished the first half (up to needing to get the blood) of the quest for the Oghma Infinium while staying lvl 1. It was tough at times w/ the multiple falmers and some of the mechs. I was way under prepared (very few health pots) for the last dungeon. I had the archer guy from Riverwood w/ me. It took me 8hrs 41 min to get this half of the quest done. This was from start of game thru killing first dragon and then the first half of OI quest. Could probably take off ~30 min or so as it took me a bit to decide on what race I wanted for this PT.

Showing my lvl @ the stacks in ToM

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6178/imag0431q.th.jpg

Showing my time:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8642/imag0432v.th.jpg

And a screenshot of the quests I had completed prior to/along the way to doing this:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7024/imag0433ej.th.jpg

Edited by Iam918
edited for clarity. was first half of quest line.

I finished the quest for the Oghma Infinium while staying lvl 1 the whole time. It was tough at times w/ the multiple falmers and some of the mechs. I was way under prepared (very few health pots) for the last dungeon. I had the archer guy from Riverwood w/ me. It took me 8hrs 41 min to get the quest done. This was from start of game thru killing first dragon and then the OI quest. Could probably take off ~30 min or so as it took me a bit to decide on what race I wanted for this PT.

Showing my lvl @ the stacks in ToM

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6178/imag0431q.th.jpg

Showing my time:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8642/imag0432v.th.jpg

And a screenshot of the quests I had completed prior to/along the way to doing this:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7024/imag0433ej.th.jpg

As far as I know this quest isn't possible under level 15. Why do you even bother to fake this shit here?

I don't need to fake shit, I'm not in a competition for "internets".

Re-reading my post I misworded it, I did the first half of the quest up to needing to get the bloods while @ lvl 1.

The second half of the quest (get the blood) can't be started till 15; up to that point you can do at lvl 1.

Edited by Iam918

That is hilarious!!! And must've been really challenging. Did you ever do anything that accidentally bumped you up to level 2 and force you to re-load a save? Haha.

no i was able to stay away from the level up selection on the :ybut: menu. However, once I found out I needed to be lvl 15 for the second half I used my saved level ups and was put halfway through lvl 12.

Def was challenging, I died quite a few times. There's a few parts w/ 3+ falmers who I'd have to shoot one w/ an arrow and then run far away till they turned back around. Then go back and do it over and over till it died. Rinse and repeat for the rest. Sometimes would have to kite them up and down the circular ramps. Good thing they don't regen health or if they do it's very slow.