PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Mars: War Logs
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Completionist - Quest List

Important!

The Achievement description seems to be wrong, because it seems like you do not really have to complete every available quest but rather certain quests to get the Achievement. For example at least 2 quests (plus the romance quests) cannot be completed together in one playthrough - "An indigestible meal" and "Escape Together" from Chapter 1 and several people have completed the Achievmeent without doing all quests - while others haven't. The Achievement seems to be really random as of now

This is the maximum amount of quests you can get in one playthrough, doing these quests should definately give you the Achievement:


Quote:
Chapter 1

The blues
Escape Together
(read message above. Get Bob to join your attempt to escape. It seems to be important, that you do chose this option and not the path where you poison him!)
Handyman's assistant
Another Face (During "Lucky charm" you'll have to retrieve Jey's lucky charm from a guard in the Crater. This guard will give you the quest before he gives the charm to you - look below!)
Mean dogs (Wait with doing or continuing this quest until you access "Another Face", there is a chance to miss out on "Another Face" if you run into the guard at the wrong time! If the guard next to Saul's shop gets attacked from a dog before you get the "Another Face" quest from him you cannot get it anymore)
The lucky charm
An explosive plan (When you encounter 3 guys bullying a mutant chose the "You think that's a good idea?" dialogue option. A new NPC with the quest will than spawn on the Map)

Chapter 2

Smuggling (or sth. like that): You need to have done the "Explosive Plan" quest before. Tell the guard at the beginning of Chapter 2 that you escaped from the Prison and you will mention Prowess. This will trigger the quest. Thanks to cercueil for mentioning it.)
The dealer (see below)
Requiem for dreamers (Chose to help Providence and her boys instead of just throwing them out of the store! Will start "The dealer")
A bartender with no ID (Do ASAP! Will disappear if you rescue Faith beforehand. The guy in the top right of the map has the quest)
False identification
The exhibitionist
The bad payer
(Kill Morality! Otherwise you won't get the Mafia Quest! Also give Charity the Serum, don't cheat her)
The Mafia's Threats (See "The bad payer")
Fidelity lost
The coin killer (Do NOT Kill him, or you won't get the "Coin killer strikes again" Quest in Chapter 3!)
The transporter
Working for Charity


Chapter 3

Theft from the stores (Help the Mutants! Do not force them to give the stolen goods back or you won't get the "helping hand" quest!)
A helping hand for the mutants (See above)
Sympathy for the farmer
Coin killer strikes again
(read "The coin killer" under Ch.2)
A job to do (The farmer from "Sympathy for the farmer" reappears after you complete his first quest and reenter the Map)
So this is a list of all quests you can complete in one playthrough (plus one of the romance quests below). You do not have to do every quest from the list, as it seems like some do not count for the Achievement, but unfortunately we don't know which ones are needed, so I recommend doing all of them! It also gives you XP which should be helpful on extreme anyway.

Other quests:

Quote:
Chapter 1

An indigestible meal: See Important notice! Instead of convincing Bob to join you in your escape chose the "I'll think about something" option - it will start this quest. Chose the "small amount" of poison for the meal!" Cannot be done with "Escape together"

Chapter 3

Three romance quests for Mary and two other femalen depending on the path you chose! Don't sleep with Mary right away, just to be sure. Tell her you only want to do it for "other reasons" (dem feelings).
The quests without a note are almost impossible to miss if you pick your dialogue options carefully and speak to the "red dots" (NPCs with possible Quests) on the Map.

Last edited by Schreckofant; 07-28-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
Shiftie
 
Shiftie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,608

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Nice work

Some notes/questions/additions

1. What is "An Explosive Plan?" I never got that one on my playthrough.
2. Did you finish any of the romance quests at any point?
3. I never got Another Face either, while I was doing the Mean Dogs quest, that guard's dog went crazy and I killed him. As a thank you, the guard gave me Jey's Charm free of charge.
4. Did you do Escape Together and Indigestible Meal over your playthroughs? Or just one of the two?

I wrote out a full side quest guide that's just missing a couple of those quests now.
__________________

Last edited by Shiftie; 07-28-2013 at 04:28 AM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
Nice work

Some notes/questions/additions

1. What is "An Explosive Plan?" I never got that one on my playthrough.
2. Did you finish any of the romance quests at any point?
3. I never got Another Face either, while I was doing the Mean Dogs quest, that guard's dog went crazy and I killed him. As a thank you, the guard gave me Jey's Charm free of charge.
4. Did you do Escape Together and Indigestible Meal over your playthroughs? Or just one of the two?

I wrote out a full side quest guide that's just missing a couple of those quests now.
1. In Chapter 1 in the Crater Area there will be 3 guys bullying a single Mutant in the western area, after you trigger the scene with one mutant attacking a guard. It's right before the entrance to the mutant camp. You need to tell these guys to stop that, I chose the "You think that's a good idea?" option (Or sth. like that) to do this without a fight. A guy kalled Prowess will then be standing there on the Map (a new "red dot" and ask you if you wanna do the quest. You'll than have to steal some crap from the gun shop and search 3 bomb parts.

2. Yes, I think I finished all of them at some point, but I really think that doesn't matter, bc it seems like someone unlocked the Achievement with only one romance option. I guess they actually don't count at all.

3. Yes, that is what I meant. On my extreme run I got Jey's quest to retrieve the charm before the Dog got triggered to attack the guard, so he gave me the quest to get that photo of a woman. That didn't happen on my "Achievement run" so I think that quest doesn't really count either. Anyway, to get it you have to be quick and either complete the "Mean dogs" with the Vet route before that dog is triggered or you have to wait with that part of the quest (basically don't do the quest at all till then) until you have the quest to get the charm.

4. I did both in different playthroughs, In the unsuccesful ones I chose the Meal route and in the succesful one I took Bob with me. Someone on TA wrote that he didn't do the Meal quest at all during his run, so I guess he also chose to take Bob with him. Maybe that's the quest that has to be in your playthrough - along with the other quests - to get the Achievement, the "Escape Together" quest.

That guy on TA did the same quests I posted in the first quote, escept for the Mafia one and the helping hand one in Chapter 3. So it might be that you don't even need to trigger the quests that are based on other quests. But I wouldn't bet on it yet, I think doing all the quests as I posted here is the best bet to get everything in one playthrough. If you're writing a guide you might add "Another Face" as well (recommend to wait with "Mean dogs" until they get Another Face) so we have the maximum number of possible quests for one run.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Edided the first post. Someone found the quest I knew about but couldn't find anywhere, so the post should now include every quest in the game and how you should be able to clear all of them (exluding the one that is impossible to complete).

Not all of them are required, but there is no harm in doing all of them (XP anyone?) and we don't know which ones can be left out.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
Shiftie
 
Shiftie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,608

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Very nice work compiling the list I'm glad to see that I only need a few minor changes to get all the quests (actually.. that's kind of aggravating..), because doing them all without knowing what I'm doing wasn't too difficult. We'll work on incorporating this into the achievement guide and I'll try to finish up my quest guide in the next day or two.
__________________
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
GYAVAN
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Shuu Ka's Gamercard
For Another Face quest, it's not a question about timming, the dog won't attack the guard until you give the 3 samples to the cook chief. So wait for the mission where you return to the cave to bring back the hidden weapons, then go talk to Jey for the Lucky Charm quest. Now you can go to the guard for Another Face and then, finish Mean Dogs.
GYAVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #7
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I current on Easy difficult in chapter 1 so I can still get this achievement in one playthrough? I not want go on high or highest difficult mode.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #8
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have problem with The Blues quest. I tried get Escape Together side quest. How do it?

Alway failed The Blues when talked to Doc. Want to get Bob escape together. Please help.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #9
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Alright thanks, might add that later.

@cheevo360

Yes, you should get the Achievement in one playthrough. And as for Bob, you need to chose certain dialogue options to get the 3 Steps for "The blues" and than for him to join you for "Escape together". I don't recall which dialogue choices you have to make unfortunately ... but it shouldn't be that hard, just make a save before talking to him. You might have to wait until you get to the point in the main story where you need to get the keys for the water plant before he actually wants to talk with you.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #10
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreckofant View Post
Alright thanks, might add that later.

@cheevo360

Yes, you should get the Achievement in one playthrough. And as for Bob, you need to chose certain dialogue options to get the 3 Steps for "The blues" and than for him to join you for "Escape together". I don't recall which dialogue choices you have to make unfortunately ... but it shouldn't be that hard, just make a save before talking to him. You might have to wait until you get to the point in the main story where you need to get the keys for the water plant before he actually wants to talk with you.
Ok I see. The Blues quest - Find a way to get Bob sent back home. Is something to do with Escape Together quest? Where to find a way? I totally confused this quest. There no The Blues explain in quest list that you made since it is empty space to it.

Also tell me exactly certain dialogues. I found difficult to follow and I have no idea which dialogues for certain through.

Last edited by cheevo360; 07-29-2013 at 02:59 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
GYAVAN
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Shuu Ka's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
Ok I see. The Blues quest - Find a way to get Bob sent back home. Is something to do with Escape Together quest? Where to find a way? I totally confused this quest. There no The Blues explain in quest list that you made since it is empty space to it.

Also tell me exactly certain dialogues. I found difficult to follow and I have no idea which dialogues for certain through.
For the Escape together quest, you have to talk to Bob several times until he reveals to you his problem (he won't tell you first, came back to him after a little while). Then, you should select logic answers 'til you can talk about your escape plan. Do not talk to the cook chief (for poison him) or to the doctor before that or you're gonna miss the Escape Together quest.

Last edited by GYAVAN; 07-29-2013 at 03:22 PM.
GYAVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #12
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula
 
H0p3sfalL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: L.I. , NY
Posts: 1,643

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Thanks for your hard work on compiling the list. I'll talk with shiftie on getting you a mention on helping with this. Thanks again!
__________________
H0p3sfalL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #13
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GYAVAN View Post
For the Escape together quest, you have to talk to Bob several times until he reveals to you his problem (he won't tell you first, came back to him after a little while). Then, you should select logic answers 'til you can talk about your escape plan. Do not talk to the cook chief (for poison him) or to the doctor before that or you're gonna miss the Escape Together quest.
I knew I had talked him but The Blues quest still said "Find a way to get Bob sent back home." I done all other side quests in chapter 1 but not this one because I have no idea what have to do on it. This quest end when agreed with Jey go to Power Plant. Hmmmm?
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
GYAVAN
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Shuu Ka's Gamercard
Ok, i'm gonna be more clear.

- If you talk to the Doc in the showers (whatever you said to him, he won't help) or
- If you talk to the chief cook (find some mold or a thing like that to poison some meat)

so, it's to late, Bob won't talk to you and you won't be able do to the Escape together quest. You are not supposed to wait until the end of Chapter 1, Bob should already have talk to you.

Now, the only thing you can do to "help" Bob, is the An indigestible meal quest.
GYAVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hmmm ok I completed The Blues and An Indigestible side quest few mins ago will I still get Completionist achievement?

Last edited by cheevo360; 07-29-2013 at 06:47 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #16
GYAVAN
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55

Shuu Ka's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
Hmmm ok I completed The Blues and An Indigestible side quest few mins ago will I still get Completionist achievement?
I, personnaly, have no idea.
Still don't know wich side-quests has to be done for the achievement.

But try to do everything else, it might work. And when you will be done, please come back to tell us if it worked or not.
GYAVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #17
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
I think everyone who has the Achievement completed "Escape together" instead of the Meal quest (that's why I put it in the list).

I dunno if this is because that quest is actually required, ot it has just been a coincidence...you might try it or you might juzst go back to the quest and take the other route...it's not like Ch.1 is that long.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #18
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ok I go try. I go play now so I will let know after complete game and see if achievement want to pop and accept this other side quest in other side way.

Also The Blues side quest completed once I completed Meal side quest. So maybe will be ok then since The Blues side quest got 2 different side ways.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Got more problem. Smuggling (or sth. like that) side wouldn't trigger when I told guard that I escaped from prison camp then mention Prowess. I had completed Explosive Plan side quest. What wrong now?
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #20
Schreckofant
 
Schreckofant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 240

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
Got more problem. Smuggling (or sth. like that) side wouldn't trigger when I told guard that I escaped from prison camp then mention Prowess. I had completed Explosive Plan side quest. What wrong now?
I didn't get that quest (because I never told the guard that I escaped....thought that'd be stupid), this is the only quest I couldn't find myself. Someone from TA told me, that the quest was at that spot, together with someone from Steam who mentioned it. So I dunno what went wrong or what you actually said. I will check it out tomorrow after work ...

Anyway, I didn't complete that quest either and still got the Achievement, so as long as you do the other ones you should still be fine (unless you really need to chose the "Escape together" quest ...). But be sure not to miss any of them.

Last edited by Schreckofant; 07-30-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #21
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,232

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreckofant View Post
I didn't get that quest (because I never told the guard that I escaped....thought that'd be stupid), this is the only quest I couldn't find myself. Someone from TA told me, that the quest was at that spot, together with someone from Steam who mentioned it. So I dunno what went wrong or what you actually said. I will check it out tomorrow after work ...

Anyway, I didn't complete that quest either and still got the Achievement, so as long as you do the other ones you should still be fine (unless you really need to chose the "Escape together" quest ...). But be sure not to miss any of them.
Ok sure. Game is very strange with quests. Lol
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #22
Xynthes
 
Xynthes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 41

Xynthes's Gamercard
Just got this achievement and it went along the lines of what is in this checklist apart from a few differences that took place in the first chapter. I'm just going to list off in order what I did.

Chapter 1
Handyman's assistant

The blues: Got myself locked into trying to get Bob sent home rather than escaping with him.
An indigestible meal: I chose the middle option rather than the small amount and it still counted as a success. The only problem is if you speak to the doctor about him being ill it states he's too ill to be moved and has to be treated at the prison, I would have thought this would have meant failure of the quest but it didn't.
Mean dogs
The lucky charm: I'd already completed Mean Dogs before acquiring this so I missed out on this Another Face quest.
An explosive plan

Chapter 2
False identification
A bartender with no ID
The dealer
Requiem for dreamers
Smuggling
The bad payer
The exhibitionist
The Mafia's Threats
The transporter
Working for Charity
Fidelity lost
The coin killer


Chapter 3
Sympathy for the farmer
Theft from the stores
A helping hand for the mutants
Electrical relationship:
Doing this meant I failed the other romance quest.
A job to do: As soon as I finished this quest the Completionist achievement unlocked.

I still had Coin Killer strikes again quest listed in the list but hadn't finished it. This is my first and only playthrough so I haven't done any of the other alternate quests at any point.
Xynthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:30 AM   #23
Shiftie
 
Shiftie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,608

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynthes View Post
Just got this achievement and it went along the lines of what is in this checklist apart from a few differences that took place in the first chapter. I'm just going to list off in order what I did.

Chapter 1
Handyman's assistant

The blues: Got myself locked into trying to get Bob sent home rather than escaping with him.
An indigestible meal: I chose the middle option rather than the small amount and it still counted as a success. The only problem is if you speak to the doctor about him being ill it states he's too ill to be moved and has to be treated at the prison, I would have thought this would have meant failure of the quest but it didn't.
Mean dogs
The lucky charm: I'd already completed Mean Dogs before acquiring this so I missed out on this Another Face quest.
An explosive plan

Chapter 2
False identification
A bartender with no ID
The dealer
Requiem for dreamers
Smuggling
The bad payer
The exhibitionist
The Mafia's Threats
The transporter
Working for Charity
Fidelity lost
The coin killer


Chapter 3
Sympathy for the farmer
Theft from the stores
A helping hand for the mutants
Electrical relationship:
Doing this meant I failed the other romance quest.
A job to do: As soon as I finished this quest the Completionist achievement unlocked.

I still had Coin Killer strikes again quest listed in the list but hadn't finished it. This is my first and only playthrough so I haven't done any of the other alternate quests at any point.
So.... it sounds like Charity's quests might be the most important, since overall I did more quests than you, excluding The Mafia's Threats, which was the one quest from Charity that I missed.
__________________
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #24
FaSCoRP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 203

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Anybody can give me a clue about the Coin Killer ? I saw here on Chapter 2 but, it appeared on my game on chapter 3, and in the map I have no clue about what to do with it. I already finished the game with the General but I wanted to do with the Resistance and, I would like to get it.
Thanks!
__________________
FaSCoRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #25
The Big LT
 
The Big LT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 278

The Big LT 77's Gamercard
There's a really helpful guide for this achievement here...

http://www.steamcommunity.com/app/23...2627058587516/

...as this thread isn't that helpful to be honest.
The Big LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
FaSCoRP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 203

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big LT View Post
There's a really helpful guide for this achievement here...

http://www.steamcommunity.com/app/23...2627058587516/

...as this thread isn't that helpful to be honest.
I agree with you
__________________
FaSCoRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:52 PM   #27
Pine Reaper
 
Pine Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 292

Pine Reaper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I just got this one today. Bob DID NOT escape with me. I never got the dialogue choices for that I could only follow the path to poison him. Then when I got to chapter 3 I first did the 2 quests for the mutants. Ran back to the start of the level and coin was attacking the girl. When I killed him and talked to her the achievement popped I thought I was in for a 2nd play, but now I am not.
Pine Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 PM.