Anyone know why these werent included....

StarsAndStraps1

they are in the future dlcs, including the three maps on the leaderboards that you cant play yet, and skorge and burnie

why the hell would epic games do that i mean in gears 2 they just popped up and now they want us too buy them the world is soooooooooooo greedy i think greed is the most deadly sin not pride greeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

THANK YOU ALL

who informed me, i was always curious why they never included ALL the characters from the game.

on a side note....

i wish prescott looked how he did in gears 1 he looks all disfigured now..ALSO i wish you could play as him in his chairmen uniform instead of cog armor

Prescott wasn't in Gears 1, was he? Did you mean Hoffman?

Good. I was so disappointed when I saw that "I've got the codes" was an option for your selectable title, but there was not even a space reserved for unlocking a Lt. Kim skin. At least we'll get him as DLC then, although it sucks considering we got him in Gears 2 just by having the right Gears 1 achievement. Why couldn't they do it that way again? There are still plenty of other skins they could sell like the Onyx Gear, why make us pay for skins we had in both Gears 1 and 2 for free?

Raam, Kim, Tai,

or will these be available once the season pass kicks in?

i am very sorry if this is posted somewhere if so please let me know where so i can read about it.

Greed is why they are not already available. Like the 3 other maps that are on the game disc already...they just want to screw us out of more money to buy things that should already be there.

Personally i think that the KANTUS characters should not be equipped with a smoke grenade but with a scream you can use only once per life.

it could stun and or drop the captured leader. idk they screams are what sets them apart be cool if you could use it to your advantage.

but then you would prolly see only kantus characters in matchmaking

Prescott wasn't in Gears 1, was he? Did you mean Hoffman?

wasn't he in a cut scene or something in GOW 1? if not then i know for sure he was in GOW 2 anyway i just wish he had his chairmen uniform on he looks weird in cog armor he also looks like age kicked his ass hard in GOW 3 but w/e be dumb to put the younger looking version of him when everyone else was updated

Edited by StarsAndStraps1

Raam, Kim, Tai,

or will these be available once the season pass kicks in?

i am very sorry if this is posted somewhere if so please let me know where so i can read about it.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hi9ekj.png

from a JTag xbox 360. this is the only thing on disc about them though. so character models are not on disc.