Sgt. Johnson Playable Character Benefits?

Bearded Bugs

Probably not...I'm guessing he'd be the only skin not in armor though, again just cosmetic, but I'd assume all the other skins are ODST variants, so if you want the enemy to see the white of your eyes, go for it, but it probly won't make any real difference..I preordered Halo Wars and have the two special skins in that, but it makes no real diff except the occasional "ooh flame decal" from teammates

theres no gameplay difference when playing with Johnson, it will only be a different character skin in theatre. You might as well get it since it is for free

It won't be free for me, I pre-ordered from Argos at £26.99, but they don't offer Johnson with their order. GAME has it for £29.99, with Johnson, I don't think a skin for Theater is worth £3.

Anyway, thanks for the replies guys. :)

Well you get to feel unique whilst in reality it'll be like golden lancers in Gears.

(Off topic slightly, not seen too many golden Hammerbursts though).

But aside from that he says different stuff.

Bungie.net has/had the sound file on it, and a story about this.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU061909

And if you don't want to look for the sound file here's a direct link.

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo3ODST/sounds/Gotta_Lotta_Issues.mp3

Well, if i do recall correctly, Bungie did mention that the ODSTs would have some dialogue during Firefight, so you would hear Johnson's remarks when playing.

I don't recall entirely if this is true or not, but just another cosmetic perk all the same.