Freezing Bug

Redeem

Anyone else getting game crashes?

it's happened a few times during varius activity's but mainly it's now doing it during one of the key quests (Complete 2 Air Evac's) it crashes as soon as the evac squad leaves and my xbox 360 fully locks up. the disc seems clean enough. as it should be since it's barely a day old.

Anyone know of a solution around this? can't really think of anything that might help..

Mine has twice on me. The strange thing is everyone moves but my person and I have to reset the game to get out of it. The last one it told me to keep pushing x like a guy was on me but there wasn't. Everyone could move but me and I died and the game acted like I did but my guy was still standing there getting attacked without me being able to reload last point.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had lots of slow down and 2 crashes. I put it down to maybe the disc drive getting old and not reading fast enough. I also have problems on the kill 30 vulture type bits were they just dissapear on me and I get a message like Black Cat needs help in middle town. If I head that way they come back and so on wierd. Anyway all I can say is persevere if you can because it is a really good game or wait untill the NXE comes out and install it to the hard drive if you have 1 and see if that helps.;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its been freezing for me a lot, and 4 times this morning, very laggy, I think its everything thats going on, especially once the white mummy type symbiotes start appearing, theres thousands of them, and the game seems to struggle with everything once they appear. Am on Vulturlings part now and its worse than ever.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have the new "slim" Xbox 360 console and the game froze up on me several times. It was incredibly annoying. I also had a rare bug on a few occasions where the game would stop responding to certain buttons on the controller. My only option was to restart the machine.

I have the new "slim" Xbox 360 console and the game froze up on me several times. It was incredibly annoying. I also had a rare bug on a few occasions where the game would stop responding to certain buttons on the controller. My only option was to restart the machine.

have you tried installing it into the Hard drive?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...