Title pretty much says it all

I did all the Infected Consume Events

Then did all the Easy/Normal Military Consume Events

But now the Icon wont appear anymore

And no.....Reloading/Switching File Does not fix it

Any Ideas? >.>

A few >.>

They usually resolve themselves but this is just odd

Does the "HARD" military event only appear after certain points?

Because im playing my Easy+ File going for my (Dont Die + Nice Guy) at the same time...

And Im only like halfway through...

I was trying to cheat by doing them at the start of the game -.-

Yah yah whatever so sue me...

I was trying to get them done on this new playthrough to avoid the 4,000,000,000,000,000,000 Infection Detectors and UAV's around the bases Endgame U.U

That and the commander was always getting killed before I could get to him

Then he would respawn.....and die again....

I aslo worried about why the hard consume event wasnt showing, so i thought it only went to medium. Until i got further into the game. i did it on my secind play through so if u havent found it yet you may have to complete the game first.

The last hard military consume event won't appear until you get to a certain point in the story missions. I did most of the events on my first Normal run, then I went and mopped up the last few hard ones on my second playthrough on Easy to get the 'hard to kill' achievement. The final hard consume event appeared after a certain things happen with a certain ex-girlfriend of Alex's, to not be spoilerific. The last consume event leads to a bonus scene.

Ergh, I think I'll have to do this now as my saved game has just bugged to hell.

The moment I'm detected I get the red bar and it refuses to go away until I die. Doesn't matter who detects me or where I am on the map. It's damned annoying as I was only 2 away from doing the consume. If I start a new game+ does it carry your mission/event status over? As I don't feel like having to redo them if I'm halfway through. Otherwise I'll leave this till I'm done with all that.