Mafia II / DLC: Jimmy's Vendetta Guide

TOBY DA THUG

Millionaire achievement guide

- First i played the game on easy, just for fun and to see how big the game is. When i finished the DLC i had about 450.00 points.

Then i started to play the game on hard. I played each chapter as fast as possible so i could use the time left for blowing up cars and use the multyplier for boosting extra points.

First get full ammo incl granades.

Then start a level, kill all enemies (take the ammo) and go to the savezone, but do not finish the game.

Now the best place to be is on a crossing near a gasstation and park your car in the middle of the crossing so there will be a trafficjam.

When a lot of cars are stuck throw a grande in the middle and start shooting cars with your shotgun, if there are no cars left shoot the gasstation so you have more time to look for cars to blow sky high.

Don't shoot the police or people ! If the police comes to you when you have two stars give them money and walk the other direction the police walks and start shooting cars again.

With a little time left go to the savezone and end the mission.

You will see you get alot points.

- If you start the final mission make sure you have enough ammo and grenades. On this level is a catch. You start near a gasstation and you can use half your time or a bit more to blow up cars like i wrote before. You shout have easely 50.000 points halfway your time, then go though the landroad to start your mission. If you end the mission you shout get around 150.000 points.

I wrote there is a catch, if you first start the mission and kill all enemies and the judge you will see a cutscene and the story is done. I you kill all enemies but keep the judge alive you will not be able to go futher back then halfway the landroad. That means you can't go to the mainroad and make extra points.

- If the final mission doesn't work the best level to replay is "Tam in a Jam" the industrial level far rightside on the map, this level comes before the final "the Boss" mission.

Shoot the 3 cars in the beginning (don't blow up your own car, you need it after killing the enemies) and then kill all the enemies, depending on your skills this should take 2 minutes.

Now take your car and drive all the way back to the nearest gas station or parking.Near the gasstation is a street with a lot of cars.

Take your shotgun and start shooting car, you have around 15 minutes to boost your score.

You can just walk around keep your multiplier meter running, if you have 2 stars-police you can walk through the streets and still shoot cars.

I got 100.000 points while walking around en when i ended this mission it gave me 237.000 points.

If you need help let me know.

Goodluck and i hope thiss will help you.

Greets King Muller eXe

• 4 weeks later...
I love how an achievement guide can turn into a huge flame fest.

I know, every fucking time it's the same crap all over the place! Hatred and jealousy, unbelievable!

And I know what I'm talking about, as I "dared" to create an achievement guide thread before the game got released, oh boy! (Monopoly Streets, Vanquish)

Got reactions like "you're not allowed to write a guide because you haven't played it yet and blah blah this and blah blah that", or, "wtf? writing two guides blah blah blah". Sad, really.

As soon as someone starts a guide, it turns out some other people want them to fail right from the start. Instead of working together as a team! More people giving their solutions or approaches, create an added value to the guide, resulting in a decent, accurante en detailed guide with one or alternative approaches. When I was playing Reach, I felt like I could only the "If they come to Hear Me Beg" achievement on mission 10, until someone else pointed out it was easier on mission 4 (nightfall), and that is exactly where I got it.

http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/360/Trikke+den+1e.gif

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Trikke+den+1e.jpg

http://cards.360voice.com/complete/Trikke+den+1e.jpg

- Mini Ninjas Guide -

- Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment Guide & Road Map -

- Section 8 : Seek and Destroy Map Pack Guide (DLC) & Road Map -

- Shinobi Guide & Road Map -

- Forza Motorsport 2 Road Map -

- Monopoly Streets Guide & Road Map -

- Dead Space: Ignition Guide & Road Map -

- Vanquish Guide & Road Map -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A few things I have noticed playing this bad dlc for a mediocre game, Cops dont count for the 1,000 kills either, and I was replaying the mission "The Don" for kills since it gave 70+ enemies, I noticed that killing enemies by demolition didnt add to the kill count either (since they were all red on the mini-map a death would have added to 'enemies killed' but the counter didnt increase if killed from a truck exploding)

Nope. Only story score counts. City score is useless.

Also this is incorrect. You can only get the achievement if City or Story score totals 1,000,000 but not with a combination of the two. I got mine using only city score.

Edited by SteamboatWi11y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Never hurts to have an alternative and I had already starte working on it =)

I have no problem with this guide. Good Job. I only hate it when people see that there is guide up already and they think that maybe they could make one better so they make there own. Hope this wasn't the case,cuz im kinda confused on the negativity in this thread:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be nice if you included the guns in a list format.

Example:

Gun 1: Bought at "this store".

Gun 2: Bought at "this store".

Gun 3: Must pick up from "here" under "these conditions".

For the 1000 miles, list the various tricks that can be used. Rubber banding the controller going in circles while you sleep, using the glitch where you fall through the world to rack up miles, etc.

More detail on the point system and maybe link the glitched attempt, and suggest people can just play on easy after they get the 1 million.

You should be able to snag the tiles by now.

Unless of course you don't check this anymore or don't feel like updating it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Care to show me where I ridiculed, argued, or treated the OP like a "cunt"? I have no ill feelings towards him or his guide, nor have I flung any insults, so I don't see why I'm singled out. My apologies if proper grammar and spelling offend you.

I love you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...