US exclusive?

Rise

Hello..

is this game going to stay US only? i'm currently browsing the UK games marketplace and can't find it anywhere.

Nope, it should be available WORLDWIDE. I'm from Germany and I finished it yesterday so...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Deadlight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b8d?cid=majornelson

Found it.. thanks all

I don't know what it is with the dashboard but ever since i got into the beta for the IE8 and such it's been a bit of a goofball with showing fresh content.

It'll do that because you're in a Beta, some stuff won't update or show. Kind of the risk you take when apply for it. The last one you couldn't get into a party I think.

Nope, it should be available WORLDWIDE. I'm from Germany and I finished it yesterday so...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Deadlight/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b8d?cid=majornelson

Hey Blaze, being the reliable person you are and having finished it already what do you rate it outta 10?

I got the trial and only had time to play half of it before having to go out. I got the points ready for a purchase..

Hey Blaze, being the reliable person you are and having finished it already what do you rate it outta 10?

I got the trial and only had time to play half of it before having to go out. I got the points ready for a purchase..

For difficulty: 2/10 (400 :gsicon:)

For fun & stuff: 5/10 (cause it's way too short)

For 1200 MSP: 4/10 (no replay-value at all)

On TA I gave it 3 stars out of 5.

My favourites are still Alan Wake's American Nightmare & Shadow Complex. Hope this helps! ;)

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I'm no Blaze :), but I have completed it and would give the game a 5/10. Gameplay was solid, but I'm disappointed that the game can be completed in under two hours. I also don't see myself coming back to play it again at a later date.

That's if you're talking about the actual rating of the game, though. For Achievement Difficulty, I would give that a 2/10.

I'm no Blaze :), but I have completed it and would give the game a 5/10. Gameplay was solid, but I'm disappointed that the game can be completed in under two hours. I also don't see myself coming back to play it again at a later date.

That's if you're talking about the actual rating of the game, though. For Achievement Difficulty, I would give that a 2/10.

Can be completed in well under an hour. But I still find it one of the best games to come out in months. And as far as replay. Well, to the casual gamer, there may be none. But I've already played the game about 5 times defending my leadboard placing. Point is, the replay is there for some. Not others. Each person has their own likes and preferences.

When it comes to purchasing games, the only opinion that matters is mine. Reviews are guidelines, not gospel.

For difficulty: 2/10 (400 :gsicon:)

For fun & stuff: 5/10 (cause it's way too short)

For 1200 MSP: 4/10 (no replay-value at all)

On TA I gave it 3 stars out of 5.

My favourites are still Alan Wake's American Nightmare & Shadow Complex. Hope this helps! ;)

Thank you (American Nightmare was tops!)

..and thank you.

I'm sure I'm going to purchase this.