Achievement Trading Thread

I've played total miner a LOT on 360 since it was the only good vortex sandbox game on 360 for a really long time not to mention I only paid $1 for it (I played minecraft on PC at the same time though but sometimes a nice comfy controller is just so much better...) I only recently got the xbla version so maybe things have changed but I got all the achievements within a few minutes right in the tutorial map. The only ones I didn't get were When Pigs Fly and On A Rail. Every single other achievement I got in the tutorial world in a matter of a few minutes.

If you need any help doing this just send em0rox a message on live.xbox.com. I have 100% and I'm currently working on my first seed (survival of course) where I'm making it possible to get every achievement right from my yard lol... I'm also looking for a few people that don't mind casually playing and building a world up with other people. I have the stuff I've done so far and one other person but it'd be nice to have the input of more people to shape the world. All I ask is you be respectful and actually want to be a part of a "community" were people can help if needed but can also do their own stuff. I'm not playing any other games right now and I leave the game on when I'm afg so it's not like you will have to "rely" on me being around to play.

I also have a lot of other xbla games if anyone needs help with those. Just compare games at live.xbox .com (click friends then search em0rox) I'll help with any I can.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 2 achievements in this game: When Pigs Fly and Leader of the Pack! If you have a saddle or 2 and would let me use it on your survival map so I could get the achievements that would be awesome! I can’t seem to find one on mine!

Also, if anyone can help me make a mob spawner so I can collect bones and other items from mobs I would greatly appreciate.

I'm after someone helping me with the Leader of the Pack achievement. I'm anyone has a world that isn't creative/host privileges and has a bunch of bones lying around, that'd be great. In exchange I'd be willing to help with On a Rail and Into the Nether, seeing as I have those two at my disposal. When I get on tomorrow (16/3/2013), I'll be working towards setting up When Pigs Fly.

GT: RampidMeerkat. Msg/add me if you're in need/keen to swap.

Got all of these achievements,but I am willing to help others out. I have a world that is set up for When Pigs Fly,and I'm about to make a world for the rest of the achievements. Leader of the Pack will take a bit of time considering dogs are a bit hard to find,but I will have the bones to get it no problem. On a Rail I'm still setting up,but I can guarantee the rest. I'm on most of the day all week. GT: MrANiesle

UPDATE: My world is done now and I can guarantee to get anyone all the achievements except for On a Rail (still in progress). That even means Leader of the Pack in less then no time flat.

UPDATE: I now have every achievement on my map. Even On A Rail.

Edited by MaSteR15ChIeF

Got all of these achievements,but I am willing to help others out. I have a world that is set up for When Pigs Fly,and I'm about to make a world for the rest of the achievements. Leader of the Pack will take a bit of time considering dogs are a bit hard to find,but I will have the bones to get it no problem. On a Rail I'm still setting up,but I can guarantee the rest. I'm on most of the day all week. GT: MrANiesle

UPDATE: My world is done now and I can guarantee to get anyone all the achievements except for On a Rail (still in progress). That even means Leader of the Pack in less then no time flat.

....major thanks to MrANiesle !!!!. with your help i just got 2 of my last 3 achievements i needed for this game. all that is left is "on a rail". if you need any achievement at all for this game. do not hesitate to ask MrANiesle!!!!

If you are interested in getting all the achievements, send him a message through the forums as I did. He assisted me with getting all the achievements in less than a half hour and I have never played Minecraft before today. He is extremely helpful and patient and explains things well.

Major thanks to MrANiesle for helping out with the achievements! Got them all in like 5-10 minutes because he has a world all set up!

Thanks again!

MrANiesle ---Thank you very much !! This guy is freaking awesome !! He helped me get the achievements in prob about 10 minutes and i never played minecraft before !! This guy is the one to go to ...he has everything set up and tells u what to do on the game !! Very helpful thanks again !!!

Hi guys I'm missing 2 achievements from the list. On a rail and when pigs fly. If i could get some help with this I'd really appreciate it.

My gamertag is MicDude

Im usually on mid afternoon (1pm to 4pm EST also sometimes latenight)

Thanks in advance!!

Within 5 minutes of starting the game I got both achievements i needed. If you need help with the achievements in minecraft I recommend asking him. Thank you!! :)

Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach,step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle

Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach,step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle

I hadn't played in a long time and dude pretty much walked me through every achievement I needed (even checked which one I did need). Hes like Minecraft Phd. Highly recommend anyone trying to get some of the harder ones to hit him up.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Totally totally recommend MrANiesle world, everything is placed in a logical and efficient way. Also MrANiesle was very helpful when I had problems with the nether one (I had forgotten the portal pattern). I got the achievements in no time!! :)