GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, I've yet to do it Have you just tried insuring the second car?

Just saw this edit, nevermind! How'd you do it then?

Did you steal or buy the Buffalo?

^ did you try selling it to west coast customs?? If so idk how to sell it then.

You can surely replace by buying insurance for the new car you want.

I replaced my kifflom sedan with an charger and have not seen the sedan since.

.... I won't lie, i miss my kifflom car ;(

I think you can insure a second car without selling the first. Because when I already had my Buffalo, I stole a vehicle for Simeon and when I was repainting it, I saw the "Insure" option there. Didn't click it though.

I stole the Buffalo off the streets. It was at a red light and I stole it, insured it and now it's mine :) I was able to sell my original car by bringing it to Los Santos Customs and it said Repair or Sell.

I think you can insure a second car without selling the first. Because when I already had my Buffalo, I stole a vehicle for Simeon and when I was repainting it, I saw the "Insure" option there. Didn't click it though.

I stole the Buffalo off the streets. It was at a red light and I stole it, insured it and now it's mine :) I was able to sell my original car by bringing it to Los Santos Customs and it said Repair or Sell.

You didn't have that Buffalo very long. :p

I did that mission and if you pick Insure it gets rid of your old car. You're also no longer allowed to turn that car into Simeon, you have to find another one of the same kind. Not sure if you can insue more then one if you have a 2+ car garage though. I didn't have a garage at the time so I don't know.

I did that mission and if you pick Insure it gets rid of your old car. You're also no longer allowed to turn that car into Simeon, you have to find another one of the same kind. Not sure if you can insue more then one if you have a 2+ car garage though. I didn't have a garage at the time so I don't know.

Ohh, okay. Makes sense! I don't have a garage either so maybe if you do own one, you can have two insured cars/bikes.

Hmm for the Número Uno achievement I have done everything and it hasn't unlocked yet.

Did all the races with 2 players and golf, tennis, etc...

EDIT: for deathmatch it was a draw between me and 2nd but it still said I was the winner.

And I haven't done a vehicle deathmatch even though it isn't on the list.

Edited by Done For You

Guys, Stiminal is legit. Longtime completion record on TA on top of it.

He found the current method which seems to be the fastest by far for grinding, I've been talking to him. It's very fast, twice as fast as my original method and it gets faster since you get more RP per game as you level up, I posted an annotation in my video mentioning solo races are the way to go. I should actually check all the races to make sure it's the best one but for those interested it's Downtown Underground, 1 lap, GTA race (to use the boosts), Solo session. Over and over again. It nets you more RP than the faster races so it averages out to more RP per minute. Also it's worth mentioning you get more RP per race if you do them solo as opposed to beating people... which is strange that they did it that way, so multiple boxes doesn't even help.

He tells me level 100 is exactly 1,584,350 RP, so you can put that in the guide. He got there last night. Rockstar really made things too easy.

Edited by Steve007101

Guys, Stiminal is legit. Longtime completion record on TA on top of it.

He found the current method which seems to be the fastest by far for grinding, I've been talking to him. It's very fast, twice as fast as my original method and it gets faster since you get more RP per game as you level up, I posted an annotation in my video mentioning solo races are the way to go. I should actually check all the races to make sure it's the best one but for those interested it's Downtown Underground, 1 lap, GTA race (to use the boosts), Solo session. Over and over again. It nets you more RP than the faster races so it averages out to more RP per minute. Also it's worth mentioning you get more RP per race if you do them solo as opposed to beating people... which is strange that they did it that way, so multiple boxes doesn't even help.

He tells me level 100 is exactly 1,584,350 RP, so you can put that in the guide. He got there last night. Rockstar really made things too easy.

Well, he has the shit reported out of him on TA.

Now sure how useful this is for everyone but I just managed to clear all 10 waves of survival, solo, thanks to a nice hide spot:D

It's on the railyard map, which becomes available on rank 20

The spot is at the north end of the map, look for this building.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/7047/Xl2TgtVGKEibVwAmWfVNXA/0_0.jpg

Climb in the box, next to the 2 empty train cars.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/6426/XaQ54F2C_0aFuOHTIui_4g/0_0.jpg

And assuming you're facing the same way as the pic, take cover on the right side.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4343/9vqSpd_O806qq2726mY6iw/0_0.jpg

From here, no one will be able to shoot you unless you pop out. (The occasional cop will climb onto the empty cart behind you so keep an eye out.) Basically you can sit here and take your time, picking off guards one by one with a shotgun as they get close. Make sure you don't stay out of cover too long, I just fired off a single shot then returned to cover. (Most of the time it wasn't a kill shot but they eventually died, saving me from firing again)

I lost count of how many times I was still shot when popping out of cover but as long as you wait until your health recharges before leaning out again, you should't die. The only risky part was the helicopter on wave 4. Since you're under shelter it can't hit you from inside the box but trying to take it out can be risky. By the time you face the 2nd helicopter on wave 10, you'll have the minigun which makes taking it out, a breeze.

After trying to do this mission with 4 players and constantly failing, finding this spot made it so much simpler.

Now sure how useful this is for everyone but I just managed to clear all 10 waves of survival, solo, thanks to a nice hide spot:D

It's on the railyard map, which becomes available on rank 20

The spot is at the north end of the map, look for this building.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/7047/Xl2TgtVGKEibVwAmWfVNXA/0_0.jpg

Climb in the box, next to the 2 empty train cars.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/6426/XaQ54F2C_0aFuOHTIui_4g/0_0.jpg

And assuming you're facing the same way as the pic, take cover on the right side.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4343/9vqSpd_O806qq2726mY6iw/0_0.jpg

From here, no one will be able to shoot you unless you pop out. (The occasional cop will climb onto the empty cart behind you so keep an eye out.) Basically you can sit here and take your time, picking off guards one by one with a shotgun as they get close. Make sure you don't stay out of cover too long, I just fired off a single shot then returned to cover. (Most of the time it wasn't a kill shot but they eventually died, saving me from firing again)

I lost count of how many times I was still shot when popping out of cover but as long as you wait until your health recharges before leaning out again, you should't die. The only risky part was the helicopter on wave 4. Since you're under shelter it can't hit you from inside the box but trying to take it out can be risky. By the time you face the 2nd helicopter on wave 10, you'll have the minigun which makes taking it out, a breeze.

After trying to do this mission with 4 players and constantly failing, finding this spot made it so much simpler.

How long did 10 waves solo take?

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap